One current Australian I admire..

veer

It's strange. I used to think he was a cool guy before, but under punter he has totally gone off the track. now i just love his misery :finger: also, james hopes is an admirable aussie. but then, he is new, but one can tell he is not one of "those"...

Clearly if you guys dont like Symmo that much why would you pay him over 1 million to play in the IPL????
We think of the IPL like a zoo... there are the lions (of indian cricket) and then the odd monkeys/baboons for all round entertainment. On a more serious note, it's not me who's paying for Symmo directly.. sure I buy the beer (Mallya) or watch the movies (SRK), but that's my indirect contribution to Symmo playing in the IPL. After that it's their money....
Clearly if you guys dont like Symmo that much why would you pay him over 1 million to play in the IPL????
This is clearly the poster 16str8 who in my "where are the aussie posters thread" swiped at Inida after our great win and declared he would never post again. Clearly could not resisit and has come back under another alias to post and troll like his mate donny!

3OD champ was banned yesterday after he degenerated into the foulest of language on the thread "bhaji is a big girly man". Most of his posts on that thread were deleted as they were total gutter trash talk. He mentally disintegrated before my eyes and the inner racist in him emerged. You reckon he is the same chap as 16str8?