Sir. Jaddu vs Sanjay manjrekar

3 minutes ago, someone said:

Verbal diarrhoea vs bits and pieces player. Surely, the former was pathetic, personal and totally out of context. Calling someone an average player is not a crime, and Manju or any other commentor/fans can do us at their free will. If Jaddu is so sensitive over somebody calling him totally average, he is not made for top-level sport.

I haven't seen the statement. Did he say bits and pieces or average? It's not the same thing. Disrespecting him by calling him bits and pieces when he's been in our team for years in all formats playing key roles, Manjrekar is wrong. I don't think Jaddu was hurt, rather he wanted to say his piece and well done. 

4 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

I haven't seen the statement. Did he say bits and pieces or average? It's not the same thing. Disrespecting him by calling him bits and pieces when he's been in our team for years in all formats playing key roles, Manjrekar is wrong. I don't think Jaddu was hurt, rather he wanted to say his piece and well done. 

Fans hit the nerve of Kohli and Rohit. There are videos where they reacted. another example, Inzi went on with bat to hit someone cause he called him aloo. . Sidhdhu went with bat against Pakistani player. Gavaskar threw the game. Warner punched Root. Pollard asked Manju to suck it for bits and pieces stuff. There are countless such examples where players have reacted to comments.

Reaction of a player on a particular comment does not means he is fragile.

36 minutes ago, mishra said:

Fans hit the nerve of Kohli and Rohit. There are videos where they reacted. another example, Inzi went on with bat to hit someone cause he called him aloo. . Sidhdhu went with bat against Pakistani player. Gavaskar threw the game. Warner punched Root. Pollard asked Manju to suck it for bits and pieces stuff. There are countless such examples where players have reacted to comments.

Reaction of a player on a particular comment does not means he is fragile.

Then we both agree. It doesn't always mean fragility and that was the point I was making with the other poster. Though I think it's always best to be mature with fans since the majority like you and best not to tarnish your image. But in Jaddu's position I would have sworn at Manjrekar too, not out of fragility but because he's a retard. Flintoff called athers a f*****g p**** who averages in his 30s in response to Athers attacking him :hysterical: