Ganguly should be dropped from test line up

Guest HariSampath

Ganguly should play tests at least this season and should not be dropped right away. He had a great test series against pakistan at home, and in Australia, he had 2 50s and 2 40s in the first four innings and then had 4 failures. Considering last few tests overall, he has made enough test runs to merit a place in the team now. But if he continues to fail , doesnt get big scores, then he may be dropped and this time he wont come back as he is 36, less fitter now and also there are youngsters like Yuvi or Badri, Gambhir to replace him. Same is the case with Dravid and even Laxman.

Ganguly should play tests at least this season and should not be dropped right away. He had a great test series against pakistan at home' date=' and in Australia, he had 2 50s and 2 40s in the first four innings and then had 4 failures. Considering last few tests overall, he has made enough test runs to merit a place in the team now. But if he continues to fail , doesnt get big scores, then he may be dropped and this time he wont come back as he is 36, less fitter now and [b']also there are youngsters like Yuvi or Badri, Gambhir to replace him. Same is the case with Dravid and even Laxman.
Oh yes. Didn't we see how Yuvi put the whole Australia on fire in the first two tests in Australia? Hari, will you ever talk sense? Ganguly has been doing superbly since December 2006, in tests, be it India or SA or England or even Australia. There is no question of dropping Ganguly from this series. However, if he fails to fire completely in this series, ie in all 6 inning then he'll certainly be under tremendous pressure to hold his spot for the series vs SL.
amits and rohan have gone mad with their team selections
nothing wrong with my & rohan495's teams. ganguly & dravid r history now. its time to move ahead & look at the future for the tests as well. we dont want a totally inexperiened team(in terms of test matches) to take over. ganguly & mr defensive dravid need to be dropped immediately from the test team. the best test team as of now will look like - sehwag jaffer gambhir tendulkar laxman kaif dhoni(w) kumble© harbhajan rp/zaheer ishant no place for ganguly & mr defensive
nothing wrong with my & rohan495's teams. ganguly & dravid r history now. its time to move ahead & look at the future for the tests as well. we dont want a totally inexperiened team(in terms of test matches) to take over. ganguly & mr defensive dravid need to be dropped immediately from the test team. the best test team as of now will look like - sehwag jaffer gambhir tendulkar laxman kaif dhoni(w) kumble© harbhajan rp/zaheer ishant no place for ganguly & mr defensive
Test matches ae a different ball game and by their very nature they call for considerable experience. I have no idea why you've put Kaif in.
wen i say Laxman should lead the team i mean that he should be the last one out of the seniors to be phased out' date=' hes the youngest. So when that happens he should be the one leading the team.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:This thread should be moved to the "humour and laughter " section.
no bud only wished cancer not death:nervous:
Yeah bud- thx; that is sooooooo nice of you and I am sure you will feel the same sense of gratitude towards someone who just rapes your sisters & mother but leaves them alive with a note: " I only raped bud, I didn't kill them" :finger: Obviously you have not handled someone with cancer in your family otherwise you would have not made a statement like that in the first place