Holy mother, not again !

Ram

Guest HariSampath

oh man, its 2 AM and I am still not able to sleep, no clouds/thunder so far...my vigil is over for now..Lol, just 7 hrs to go and we will Toss for the test..hope I am not greeted by rains , as I am actually setting an alarm for 5 am to check out if it had rained :-))

no chance it will be 4 bowlers with 2 spinners
Kumble confirmed that 7 batsmen will be playing and that Jaffer and Viru would be opening. So perhaps 2 and 2 (spinners and pace bowlers) is correct.
saale america mein 12:30 start and 7:30 end wat a horrendous timing
bhai, Central Time mein 11:00 ko start aur 6:00 ko end hoga. Kahan 12:30 start ?

I am sorry to say this guys, but i'm afraid we won't have any play today. It's p issing down with rain in Madras, the groundsmen haven't even been able to get on the field and chances are that they won't be able to drain out the pitch quickly enough once the clouds clear up. Today's day is going to be a wash-out.

I am sorry to say this guys' date=' but i'm afraid we won't have any play today. It's p issing down with rain in Madras, the groundsmen haven't even been able to get on the field and chances are that they won't be able to drain out the pitch quickly enough once the clouds clear up. Today's day is going to be a wash-out.[/quote'] damn ... :omg: