Do you know any scary story?

beetle

If you really wanna scare 'em, take a cassette full of weird noises, put it in a portable walk-man with external speakers and hide it somewhere in the camp-site. Will scare the sh!t outta them. I tried it many times, never fails ! :D

If you really wanna scare 'em' date=' take a cassette full of weird noises, put it in a portable walk-man with external speakers and hide it somewhere in the came-site. Will scare the sh!t outta them. I tried it many times, never fails ! :D[/quote'] Yeah ...and have them all running into the forest....!:D It will never be approvedby the other teachers......:cantstop: I think I'll just work on the 7 yr old ghost boy's story.Make it just a little more scary ...... Anyways...now I have to sleep.....kal trip par jana hai............:nervous: Wish me luck! Good night!

nahi...sandeep. Tum koi educational camp shamp mein nahi gaye kya?:D
No never went for any out-door camps...just picnics..and other stuffs My college arranged for some indian industrial tour for 30 days...but i did not go.. but i would like to spend 1 night in a rain forest...of course with a team..:D

With kids it is not just the story, the way you say it is very important. You need to use a lot of drama, soudn effects etc. something like (from 00::57) Video posted by Coffee rules
Is this the equivalent of Tamil version's - hilarious!: lCYHAhbwvxU

Guest HariSampath

As you are in the camp, just start talking to a couple of trees, and tell the kids you got to know these ghosts last time you were there for a camp ( maybe you should call out to one tree " hey 5 of this class are bad in spelling , please dont eat all" ).... maybe kids may not be scraed at first....but if the tree answers ??