Would it be fair to say Nadeem has out performed Ashwin

Khota

On 10/22/2019 at 6:48 AM, Real McCoy said:

Your mistaking stats for facts. Anyway you seem to be like @muloghonto going back and forth over a silly topic when all others are disagreeing with it. I'm done with it. Keep on keeping on :laugh:

Mob.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:48 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

nadeem hasnt even played lifetime international....he has played domestic of which record is far behind of ashwin international record which is far tough

Are u sure u knw ur lifetime stats, coz u dnt wanna go near ashwin lifetime stats they are phenomenal 

I see what you did there.

Edited by Khota
On 10/22/2019 at 10:22 AM, vvvslaxman said:

He was just gifted wickets lol dismissed nortje  twice, bavuma gifted his wicket. Compare their ipl stats. There is an ocean of difference. You absolutely have not seen him bowl anywhere yet you claim that he would do better. On what grounds? He picked wickets after SA was already dead and buried.

I have seen him bowl and I am not surprised he did better.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:44 AM, Muloghonto said:

Clear evidence you do not understand samples space. A singular observation is by definition, until replicated, an anomaly. Since it was not a dominant performance vs an insipid one ( eg: like the innings where Kumble would take 5 wickets for 70 and Chuckbhajan would be 1-90 in one innings), it means nothing. 

All it means is is a borderline fringe player out did a stalwart in a one off. Happens all the time. There are matches where McGrath is out performed by Brad Williams too. 

Currently that is the only sample size we have to work with.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:25 AM, vvvslaxman said:

This reminds me of his dumb talk of Dhawan is twice better than Vijay because Vijay scored 11 runs Dhawan 22 runs . Only this guy can come up with such absurd logic free conclusions 

And did I not prove my point that Vijay was done at that time but Dhawan is still thriving. The inept attitude caused two series losses because they persisted with Vijay.

More appropriate quetion today is, Vijay Who?

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Currently that is the only sample size we have to work with.

has such small sample sizes ever told the right story

When mendis burst on scene he was dominating murali and in the end we knw it was murali who lasted

When kambli came on scene he was scoring so much that ppl started saying he ll go ahead of sachin n we knw what happened

Whats the point of this sample in the end ashwin proved to be the best bowler of the series 

No matter how much talent u have still comparison with someone who has played way more then the talented player is wrong coz sustainability in itself a big achievement and then comparing to someone like ashwin who is the fastest to 350 wkts not only in india but world is absolute foolish. If one match sample sizes starts to be considered then part timers like clarke, sehwag, yuvi has outperformed guys like kumble, bhajji on occasions. 

N ofcourse their is enough sample avl

Take ashwin international record to nadeem domestic both played on indian pitches.....diff ashwin plays international which is far tough and he is far ahead

Take IPL- ashwin is far ahead

Ashwin is considered in top 2 spinners , nadeem is 4th in pecking and as soon as kuldeep was fit nadeem got dropped 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

And did I not prove my point that Vijay was done at that time but Dhawan is still thriving. The inept attitude caused two series losses because they persisted with Vijay.

More appropriate quetion today is, Vijay Who?

Err wrong they both are done in test cricket

Vijay still got an extra series in aus , dhawan was declated done 6 mnths ago in england only

In end Vijay will always be considered better test player then dhawan. Vijay got on wrong side of his age which soon will happen to dhawan

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

When sample size isn’t big enough, you do not have enough data to work with. Therefore there is no conclusion. That is basic statistics.

This guy was one of the top wkt taker in Ranji. This is not exactly one off case either. We have enough data on Ashwin that he is nothing special.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

has such small sample sizes ever told the right story

When mendis burst on scene he was dominating murali and in the end we knw it was murali who lasted

When kambli came on scene he was scoring so much that ppl started saying he ll go ahead of sachin n we knw what happened

Whats the point of this sample in the end ashwin proved to be the best bowler of the series 

No matter how much talent u have still comparison with someone who has played way more then the talented player is wrong coz sustainability in itself a big achievement and then comparing to someone like ashwin who is the fastest to 350 wkts not only in india but world is absolute foolish. If one match sample sizes starts to be considered then part timers like clarke, sehwag, yuvi has outperformed guys like kumble, bhajji on occasions. 

N ofcourse their is enough sample avl

Take ashwin international record to nadeem domestic both played on indian pitches.....diff ashwin plays international which is far tough and he is far ahead

Take IPL- ashwin is far ahead

Ashwin is considered in top 2 spinners , nadeem is 4th in pecking and as soon as kuldeep was fit nadeem got dropped 

Murali was a fraud. Don't waste my time with tha Murali guy.

Best bowler of the series means nothing because other guy got one match and Ashwin got three. When he played with Ashwin he outperformed and the wkts dried up. 

If Ashwin is better he will take more wkts etc than Nadeem. Why are you so insecure.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Err wrong they both are done in test cricket

Vijay still got an extra series in aus , dhawan was declated done 6 mnths ago in england only

In end Vijay will always be considered better test player then dhawan. Vijay got on wrong side of his age which soon will happen to dhawan

In the end Vijay was history when I pointed finger at hi. Dhawan is thriving. If he plays test he will still do real good but he never got an opportunity.

Are you not the same person who was against Rohit in tests? Red ball, green ball, pink ball crap that went on.

35 minutes ago, Khota said:

In the end Vijay was history when I pointed finger at hi. Dhawan is thriving. If he plays test he will still do real good but he never got an opportunity.

Dhawan is striving in ODI......

red ball white ball dont mix format

Are you not the same person who was against Rohit in tests? Red ball, green ball, pink ball crap that went on.

everyone is whats wrong in that he been a disastor overseas... with such number why wud u question him

his overseas perfomances have been less then bhuvi, ashwin , jadeja

Rohit avg 26 overseas.....u want me to applaud that 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
36 minutes ago, Khota said:

Murali was a fraud. Don't waste my time with tha Murali guy.

how was he a fraud ?

Best bowler of the series means nothing because other guy got one match and Ashwin got three. When he played with Ashwin he outperformed and the wkts dried up. 

yea right best bowler in the series means nothing , nadeem was nt even the best bowler in the match

He plays with ashwin in IPL did he dominate- no

he plays in indian condition domestic yet not even close to ashwin international record at home

If Ashwin is better he will take more wkts etc than Nadeem. Why are you so insecure.

well if kohli , pujara was better they shud have scored more then umesh this game

if bhajji was better , then he shud have taken more wkts the yuvi in Wc

If bhajji was better , he shud have taken more wkts then sehwag every game but sehwag overshadowed him in many games as bowler 

the only person who is insecure is u coz u knw he is about to crash bhajji wkts tally in test and that to with a huge margin....why wud i insecure about nadeem who is not even in the next test series . 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03