Would it be fair to say Nadeem has out performed Ashwin

Khota

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

No you don't.

We have enough 

ashwin has done better in test , ODi , Wc then bhajji ....

8 hours ago, Khota said:

This guy was one of the top wkt taker in Ranji. This is not exactly one off case either. We have enough data on Ashwin that he is nothing special.

show me that data which shows that he is not special

ill show u many how he is 

fastest to 250,300, 350 wkts in world not in india......thats how good he has been 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Yes we do, already proven. Ashwin outperformed Bhajji in most categories and that is a fact. 

Your comparison of Nadeem to Ashwin is statistically invalid, as you do not have enough data.

Lol. You have said yourself in the past that you are born in the late 80s. 

Early 90's but how do you know you have watched more cricket then me. I just want an insight into your convoluted thought process.

13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

We have enough 

ashwin has done better in test , ODi , Wc then bhajji ....

show me that data which shows that he is not special

ill show u many how he is 

fastest to 250,300, 350 wkts in world not in india......thats how good he has been 

Cricket averages for the millionth time let me repeat mean nothing without weights assigned. Do you get it?

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Cricket averages for the millionth time let me repeat mean nothing without weights assigned. Do you get it?

these are not avg these are number of wkts 

Dnt talk about data if ur not willling to accept avg , wkts , s/r coz that what matters ........ur the one who will present them when its conviemt for u 

if u dnt judge by them obv its shows u judge someone with personal hate 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

these are not avg these are number of wkts 

Dnt talk about data if ur not willling to accept avg , wkts , s/r coz that what matters ........ur the one who will present them when its conviemt for u 

if u dnt judge by them obv its shows u judge someone with personal hate 

I am very willing to accept data. I am very data driven  but it has to be a valid data not biased. Cricket data the way it is done is useless.

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

No amount of wiggling can negate the fact that Bhajji was destroyed by Ashwin in games they played together and it wasn’t a one off like you want to compare Ashwin with Nadeem.

Just now, Khota said:

I am very willing to accept data. I am very data driven  but it has to be a valid data not biased. Cricket data the way it is done is useless.

so go find any data it ll show ashwin is way better then bhajji......like way way ahead 

now since that doesnt suit ur agenda i expect u to say avg, number,s/r nothing matters......but that one match were his perfomance wud be less wud but harabhajn poor perfomance in 50 match wud not be considered

thats called agenda

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Because I’ve been watching cricket for almost 20 years before you were born.

That is why you are so wrong. Just because you were born before me does not mean you have watched more cricket then I have. I could have watched cricket 20 hrs a day and not gone to school and stayed at home but you could be 80 years old and may have watched cricket for half an hour a day. So without knowing me you cannot say that you have watched more cricket then me.

As they say if you assume you make ass out of you and me.

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so go find any data it ll show ashwin is way better then bhajji......like way way ahead 

now since that doesnt suit ur agenda i expect u to say avg, number,s/r nothing matters......but that one match were his perfomance wud be less wud but harabhajn poor perfomance in 50 match wud not be considered

thats called agenda

Right now the topic is nadeem vs Ashwin and the data I have is that you guys are insecure.

I can get data for Harbhajan also butthat is not the topic.

That is why you are so wrong. Just because you were born before me does not mean you have watched more cricket then I have. I could have watched cricket 20 hrs a day and not gone to school and stayed at home but you could be 80 years old and may have watched cricket for half an hour a day. So without knowing me you cannot say that you have watched more cricket then me.

As they say if you assume you make ass out of you and me.

Except the fact that die hard cricket fans who are 20 years older than me have watched more cricket than me, just like I have with you, isn’t gonna change with your ridiculous suppositions. 

Right now the topic is nadeem vs Ashwin and the data I have is that you guys are insecure.

if one game data mattered i can show tailenders doing better then tendulkar one of the greatest batsman of all time

infact umesh only did better then kohli 

So going by ur logic umesh is better then kohli 

go ahead u might find 2-3 which u can find of anyone in comparison to someone better .....in larger picture bhajji wont stand infront

but yea go ahead find some small data....coz ur data based n ull find smallest of data to suits ur agenda

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
Just now, Khota said:

The data that you gave is one off, therefore invalid by statistical standards. Ashwin and Bhajji played more than one game together and Ashwin destroyed him. So if you want to use one off to say Nadeem is better, then multiple times Ashwin has outperformed Bhajji in the same match is air tight.

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Except the fact that die hard cricket fans who are 20 years older than me have watched more cricket than me, just like I have with you, isn’t gonna change with your ridiculous suppositions. 

Why is it so difficult for you to accept that you are wrong. If you dont know how many hrs a day I watch you would never know who has watched more.

Just now, Khota said:

Why is it so difficult for you to accept that you are wrong. If you dont know how many hrs a day I watch you would never know who has watched more.

Because I am not an idiot and you have posted enough about your life here for us to know you are like a normal cricket fan with a life outside cricket. 

The data that you gave is one off, therefore invalid by statistical standards. Ashwin and Bhajji played more than one game together and Ashwin destroyed him. So if you want to use one off to say Nadeem is better, then multiple times Ashwin has outperformed Bhajji in the same match is air tight.

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

if one game data mattered i can show tailenders doing better then tendulkar one of the greatest batsman of all time

infact umesh only did better then kohli 

So going by ur logic umesh is better then kohli 

go ahead 

harbhajan was never the worst in anything. Ashwin was. How about that as a data. But let us get back to Nadeem vs Ashwin.

Because I am not an idiot and you have posted enough about your life here for us to know you are like a normal cricket fan with a life outside cricket. 

That is not very nice. I have been nothing but respectful.

Just now, Khota said:

harbhajan was never the worst in anything. Ashwin was. How about that as a data. But let us get back to Nadeem vs Ashwin.

bhajji was worst in many many series.....even on indian helpful pitches

he was liabiliy in last few years hence kicked out one day 

and its not about being worst in one series which many greats have.....kohli cudnt score 50  in eng 2014 tour heck even shami scored a 50

mahela n inzi had avg of 3 in Wc.....yet considered greats...

its what u do in overall career