Would it be fair to say Nadeem has out performed Ashwin

Khota

12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Dhawan is striving in ODI......

red ball white ball dont mix format

everyone is whats wrong in that he been a disastor overseas... with such number why wud u question him

his overseas perfomances have been less then bhuvi, ashwin , jadeja

Rohit avg 26 overseas.....u want me to applaud that 

Red ball and white ball mixed pretty well. That mixture was the best. That scored the highest runs. That mixture scored max centuries. That mixture was out of this world. I can go on and on.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Red ball and white ball mixed pretty well. That mixture was the best. That scored the highest runs. That mixture scored max centuries. That mixture was out of this world. I can go on and on.

Awww what a hypocrite 

Highest runs means but highest wkts in series dnt

Fun fact his runs came at home i wrote overseas....hope u knw what overseas means.

47 minutes ago, Khota said:

Best bowler of the series means nothing because other guy got one match and Ashwin got three.

13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

how was he a fraud ?

If I have to explain why that tunda was a fraud than god help you.

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yea right best bowler in the series means nothing , nadeem was nt even the best bowler in the match

He was best because others did not get opportunity.

My relationship with Bhajji is the same I have with you. Non existent.

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Awww what a hypocrite 

Highest runs means but highest wkts in series dnt

Fun fact his runs came at home i wrote overseas....hope u knw what overseas means.

You are the biggest hypocrite ove here. One person got all three games. Other got one game. If you want someone with one game to get same numbers of wkts as one with three - that is the textbook definition of hypocrisy.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

If I have to explain why that tunda was a fraud than god help you.

so u mean to him coz he had hyperextension in his arm.....thats disgraceful

He was best because others did not get opportunity.

Why didnt shami, jadeja, umesh were highest wkt taker......all of them are as good as anyone

nadeem is not good as either 3....so if they cudnt who wud he have

My relationship with Bhajji is the same I have with you. Non existent.

we all are sure ur bhajji

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
2 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are the biggest hypocrite ove here. One person got all three games. Other got one game. If you want someone with one game to get same numbers of wkts as one with three - that is the textbook definition of hypocrisy.

Ab aaya uth pahad ke niche

Now if u want every one here to call someone better one game in comparison to guy who has played 60+ and his fastest to 350 wkts in world that is that is the textbook definition of hypocrisy. Thats why everyone call this thread a joke

13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so u mean to him coz he had hyperextension in his arm.....thats disgraceful

Why didnt shami, jadeja, umesh were highest wkt taker......all of them are as good as anyone

nadeem is not good as either 3....so if they cudnt who wud he have

we all are sure ur bhajji

spin vs pace. I can't go on and on with you.

12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ab aaya uth pahad ke niche

Now if u want every one here to call someone better one game in comparison to guy who has played 60+ and his fastest to 350 wkts in world that is that is the textbook definition of hypocrisy. Thats why everyone call this thread a joke

All I can say instead of applauding Nadeem you guys are so insecure that Ashwin would be replaced. That is pathetic at best.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

spin vs pace. I can't go on and on with you.

Jadeja is a spinner na why didnt he got more wkts then ashwin. Nadeem got one more wkt then jadeja also so why not even question jadeja place 

N why not pacer u say they are best pacer n ashwin isnt good so how they fall behind of not so good bowler. Pacer did get more wkts in last test . U wanna to say all of them are better but then u also wanna excuses

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Jadeja is a spinner na why didnt he got more wkts then ashwin. Nadeem got one more wkt then jadeja also so why not even question jadeja place 

N why not pacer u say they are best pacer n ashwin isnt good so how they fall behind of not so good bowler. Pacer did get more wkts in last test . U wanna to say all of them are better but then u also wanna excuses

You can start a Jadeja thread. Noone is stopping you.

45 minutes ago, Khota said:

You can start a Jadeja thread. Noone is stopping you.

why wud i .....i aint stupid like u that on basis of one game ill question guys who have done well over a period of years

44 minutes ago, Khota said:

A deserving player is denied an opportunity and you are laughing. Even a teenager know better. Sick.

In this country we have a pool of 30 deserving players but everyone cant play ......is about who is better

Ashwin, jadeja, kuldeep are ahead so nadeem isnt int team

N dnt act all sensative .....u were the one who wanted to rohit open in test instead of guys like gill, easwaran , gill who have done well all they cud werent they deserving.....so dnt show ur hypocrisy . All ur agenda only comes out when its ashwin 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
51 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

why wud i .....i aint stupid like u that on basis of one game ill question guys who have done well over a period of years

In this country we have a pool of 30 deserving players but everyone cant play ......is about who is better

Ashwin, jadeja, kuldeep are ahead so nadeem isnt int team

N dnt act all sensative .....u were the one who wanted to rohit open in test instead of guys like gill, easwaran , gill who have done well all they cud werent they deserving.....so dnt show ur hypocrisy . All ur agenda only comes out when its ashwin 

Because I believ in the most deserving player stepping in. If Gill is good he will get his chance. right now it is Sharma.

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

Because I believ in the most deserving player stepping in. If Gill is good he will get his chance. right now it is Sharma.

if nadeem was that good guys like ashwin, jadeja, kuldeep wudnt have been ahead in pecking order and he was playing domestic for years n years so these guys got ahead

see not that diff ur answering urself 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

if nadeem was that good guys like ashwin, jadeja, kuldeep wudnt have been ahead in pecking order and he was playing domestic for years n years so these guys got ahead

see not that diff ur answering urself 

Nadeem has been proving himself for a while. Gill just came out of the pram few years back.

22 minutes ago, Khota said:

Nadeem has been proving himself for a while. Gill just came out of the pram few years back.

as i said many has been performing for a while has been thats why we have a pool of 30 deserving player doesnt mean ull drop the regular members. U can only play 11

few years or 10 yrs doesnt matter, can look at this way to if u havent made it in so many years means something as lacking which is why others got ahead and if u got ahead in lik time means the player had something special. Domestic perfomance doesnt always mean ull be good in international....international material is different 

N if ur logic is years of perfomances in domestic then priyank panchal shud have been ahead of rohit

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
6 hours ago, Khota said:

This guy was one of the top wkt taker in Ranji. This is not exactly one off case either. We have enough data on Ashwin that he is nothing special.

This is a one off because he has only competed alongside Ashwin once. We have enough data on Ashwin that he is a far superior bowler than Hebhajan.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

This is a one off because he has only competed alongside Ashwin once. We have enough data on Ashwin that he is a far superior bowler than Hebhajan.

No you don't.

14 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

u havI have watched cricket longer than yoe been alive and it’s never a surprise to see player A outperform player B in a one off random case, ever. One off is a one off.

making very bold statements without knowing me.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

No you don't.

Yes we do, already proven. Ashwin outperformed Bhajji in most categories and that is a fact. 

Your comparison of Nadeem to Ashwin is statistically invalid, as you do not have enough data.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

making very bold statements without knowing me.

Lol. You have said yourself in the past that you are born in the late 80s.