What's up with Umesh Yadav??

gakgupta

14 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Wanted them to be dropped when they were doing poorly.

They invested too much on them to drop them when they just were turning the corner, I was one of them who wanted them to dropped when they were not doing well too. I am glad they did not do that, it is not given that all these youngsters will be successful.

Yadav is fit as a fiddle and can run in hard at any time.Ishant too can do the same, these guys are invaluable to any captain.Yadav still leaks lot of runs but if he can take wickets even away from home then I would take him to NZ.

17 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Yadav still leaks lot of runs but if he can take wickets even away

thats the thing with him, he still gives daft runs from half volleys and wide ones. But is bowling less of those and more of those Jaffas. If he would just bowl Jaffas he will be over Bumrah. 

10 minutes ago, Vilander said:

thats the thing with him, he still gives daft runs from half volleys and wide ones. But is bowling less of those and more of those Jaffas. If he would just bowl Jaffas he will be over Bumrah. 

If he can take 3-4 wickets in an innings then it would be okay if he leaked runs away from home.But he does not do that but he is not bad guy to be as a backup.It takes lot of time for Indian fast bowlers to learn the art of wicket taking,

Ishant, Shami and Umesh looks like they have learnt that and are very fit.These guys are running in hard even in their third and fourth spells.