28-1

Gollum

7 hours ago, neel roy said:

Ranchi we should have won. I still shake my head in disbelief when I think about how we couldnt get 8 wickets in the last day of a test in Ranchi. 

Delhi smog also we should have won. Roshen Silva played the innings of his life on last day. We had 7 wickets to take. Where the hell Is he now!! 

Only legitimate draw was Rajkot. The rest 2 were lucky weather draws. Legitimate in the sense that we had a 50 perc chance of losing in Rajkot it till Kohli Jaddu steadied the ship and England declared late. In none of the other we had any risk of losing. 

Oh and the 4 losses which Aus had at home 3 were against India.. 

Nope this data includes 2 losses against Saffers in 2017 & 2 against Ind in 2018/19.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Without King Viv and two of their gun quicks, difficult but they may come closest. 

Not sure when the sample population is between 2012 to 2019 why we would think of 1980. In 1970 s and 1980 s india lost at home a number of times.. if you increase the sample years and start from 2010 we still have only 4 losses in last 11 years at home. 2 against England in 2012 and 1 against South Africa in 2010 ( Amla test and series)

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Without King Viv and two of their gun quicks, difficult but they may come closest. 

I think the great WI team of 1976 to 1985 won't be able to beat this Indian team in a test series in India.

Nowadays, the biggest way to take wickets in tests in India is via skiddy reverse swinging balls and via spinners.

The tall bouncy quicks ( in the WI quicks mould )  don't do as well. 

Our bowling will be more potent.