What is ur ball of the yr and shot of the yr for 2007/08 season?

Laaloo

I dont knw if this is stupid but just wanted to create some new threads since ICF is kind of boring these days :giggle::giggle: even trolls are getting boring My ball of the yr Qhybizwx6fA my ball of the yr was rp singhs ball to pieterson at 2:50 and btw petey was out the previous ball as well :DMy shot of the yr i cant find any hilites of it but i knw it was in the odis against england when sachin charged flintoff down the ground for consecutive 4's please do find it if u can

how is that ball of the year and shot of the year?? that series happend in 07, we are in 08.. AND BTW, the title of the thread sounds very corny
my title is What is ur ball of the yr and shot of the yr for 2007? if u think its corny they y bother to reply man? f.b.m also replied without ant bi1ching!!! btw last time i checked mods for these sections were shwetabh, Predator_05, Salil, Chandan

Delivery of the year: The yorker by RP in the first over that got rid of Gilchrist in the one-off T20 in India after the ODI series against Australia. Shot of the year: Very hard to pick. But I'll say probably the 2nd four by Sachin against Brett Lee in the 4th ODI CB Series. (It was the 2nd 4 in the over where Sachin hit 3 fours in a single over in his innings of 44). I assumed that it was in the season of July '07 - July '08.

i cant find any hilites of it but i knw it was in the odis against england when sachin charged flintoff down the ground for consecutive 4's please do find it if u can
here u talkin about sachin getting better of flintoff during 06 series? when eng toured India.. and it happend in first test which ended in a draw???
here u talkin about sachin getting better of flintoff during 06 series? when eng toured India.. and it happend in first test which ended in a draw???
no man im talking abt the natwest series last yr when we toured eng i saw sachin charging flintoff and thrashing him for consecutive 4's i think u mite have missed it

So many great deliveries that it's hard to single out just one. Some of the balls by RPS and Zaheer in that Trent Bridge test were incredible - they were swinging it like crazy. That ball to Prior was my favorite. I also liked these deliveries; Sreesanth to Gilchrist - T20 WC semi; [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=WR-rjs6SsMA]YouTube - Gilchrist b. Sreesanth ( Ind v.s Aus ) T20 Semi Final[/ame] RPS to Gilchrist - T20 Mumbai; [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=qnHF82rsjCM]YouTube - RP Singh uproots Gilchrist's Middle Stump - T20I 07[/ame] Best of all - my personal nomination for ball of the season, Agarkar to Kallis in the Future Cup. One hell of a delivery. I even uploaded it myself 'cos it was THAT good; [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=9saKhOsU79w]YouTube - Agarkar dismisses Kallis with a beauty[/ame] Ishant's two deliveries to Ponting and Symonds in the MCG ODI were also fantastic - they are contenders for sure. Shots are even harder to pick and it would be even harder to pick a Tendulkar shot 'cos almost every boundary he hits is picture-perfect and soooooo easy on the eye, but i think i'll go for the straight drive he hit off Iftikhar Anjum at Gwalior. I can still remember it...Anjum bowled a good full-pitched delivery, but Tendulkar reacted to it as if he had read the bowler's mind. It was the trademark Tendulkar straight drive - the elbow coming as high as possible, the bat's follow through gun-barrel straight, perfectly timed, sending the ball whizzing straight past the hapless bowler to the boundary in a flash. I'll try to find a video

Delivery of the year: The yorker by RP in the first over that got rid of Gilchrist in the one-off T20 in India after the ODI series against Australia. Shot of the year: Very hard to pick. But I'll say probably the 2nd four by Sachin against Brett Lee in the 4th ODI CB Series. (It was the 2nd 4 in the over where Sachin hit 3 fours in a single over in his innings of 44). I assumed that it was in the season of July '07 - July '08.
agree with you on the shot of the year. SRT straight driving Lee and SRT upper cutting Lee a bit late after deciding to leave the ball was also pretty close.