The LEGENDZ TURNING IT ON WITH THE MICROPHONE

Okay, this thread has been created specially for this home series against saf. as u know, it's a home series..so surely we would see some legendry commentators their in the commentry box.. whatever excites u or shall i say whatever exciting stuff they speak, u can come back to this thread and kindly post it.. p.s - keep updating the "indeed" counter too..

OH GOD NO. Ten seconds ago, I was looking forward to this series. Now I realize it will be the return of Arun Lal, and possibly accompanied by South Africa's finest wastes of space. I miss Bill Lawry...
by any chane do u know are they bringing their decent saffer commentor Mike haysman.. he's perhapz one of the best from saffer land i am sure cullinan and symcox would be there commenting
by any chane do u know are they bringing their decent saffer commentor Mike haysman.. he's perhapz one of the best from saffer land i am sure cullinan and symcox would be there commenting
both are busy with ICL- Cullinan is coach of some team and Symcox is commentating.

Lal brings out the worst in me as an individual. I am not able to explain, even to myself, why I hate him with such force. Maybe its got to do something with his vocal chords and characteristic frequencies of his voice. Like how a dog is instantly attracted towards a high-frequency signal, the moment my brain processes Lal's frequencies, some sort bio-chemical reaction takes place that makes me want to kill the person who is next to me then.