The LEGENDZ TURNING IT ON WITH THE MICROPHONE

i am glad the timing is odd for US.. and cant watch it.. i wont be missing this torture.. :D
Arun Lal is an embarassment, he talks about birds which fly into the stadium, and when somebody hits a 4, he is like AAAAAAA.. as if he bust his best nut... :finger:
ramiz raja is also there' date=' i hate him more than arun lal. :angry_smile::angry_smile:[/quote']
i am glad the timing is odd for US.. and cant watch it.. i wont be missing this torture.. :D
Arun Lal is an embarassment' date=' he talks about birds which fly into the stadium, and when somebody hits a 4, he is like AAAAAAA.. as if he bust his best nut... :finger:[/quote'] Thank God, its not just me. :bhangra::bhangra:
Guest Hiten.

Neo sports should add Atul Wassan into the commentary panel. Neo sports need a major overhaul in their commentary box. Current commentators are so god damn boring. I'd like these (indian) people in Neo's commentary box: - Atul Wassan - Saba Karim - Ravi Sashtri - Siddhu They can also have 1-2 commentators from the country that is touring India. And 1-2 neutral commentators

Comms are so rubbish. Constantly praising SA and how well they are doing. How India have stalled blah blah. Some one explain to raja and co we are 609-6. We are not going to declare without at least a 100 lead plus. Raja slamming laxy and saying we are batting at snails pace. Also Boucher has been cr#p behind stumps, so many byes and awful. Not a worde mentioned of his abysmal glovework