Here be Dragons

Mariyam

15 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The answer is

*drum roll*

Clear Shampoo

Virat Anushka is the couple.

Shampoo is the loan word to English.

Nothing to hide is the tag line of the brand.

Unilever is the parent company.

i though you are referring to brad pitt and jolie :(( 

On 3/31/2020 at 6:58 PM, velu said:

thala clint eastwood :bandit: 

my favorite trilogy ( + add once upon a time in the west  ).. 

Earlier in the day I saw the movie "The Bridges of Madison County"

*ing Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep.

I quite liked it. I thought this Eastwood guy can only do those macho brooding laconic action hero type roles, but he's a great actor. At least in this. And he's directed this too.

You should watch this if you already haven't.

Edited by Mariyam

On 4/1/2020 at 12:38 PM, velu said:

i though you are referring to brad pitt and jolie :(( 

18 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

I was thinking Lifebuoy, do I get any points?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Nothing to hide is the tag line of Clear Shampoo.

Lifebuoy has the tagline: lifebuoy hai jahan tandurusti hai wahan. :dontknow: 

Did Brad Pitt and Jolie also do an add for Clear Shampoo? :confused: 

So this is a more difficult question

There are 10 blanks. The first blank has is a one letter word. The second blank is of two letter word and so on.

In the second blank, the letter used in the first word is used.

In the third blank, the two letters used in the second word (in any order) are used.

In the fourth blank, the three letters used in the third word (in any order) are used.

In the tenth word, all the nine letters used in the ninth word (in any order) are used.

You have to answer all 10 blanks.

“ _ do not like  _ _ ” said the man in the black _ _ _. “The _ _ _ _ may be impressive, but when you _ _ _ _ _ a man, you _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ power of investigation. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ against _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will set in when the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of this fact becomes known.

Clue: Various methods were briefly being discussed on one of the current 'hot' threads on Chit Chat.

@velu You got the first three rite. Have put those in bold. The rest of it is up for grabs.

There are 10 blanks. The first blank has is a one letter word. The second blank is of two letter word and so on.

In the third blank, the two letters used in the second word (in any order) are used.

In the fourth blank, the three letters used in the third word (in any order) are used.

In the tenth word, all the nine letters used in the ninth word (in any order) are used.

You have to answer all 10 blanks.

I do not like  IT ” said the man in the black TIE. “The _ _ _ _ may be impressive, but when you _ _ _ _ _ a man, you _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ power of investigation. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ against _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will set in when the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of this fact becomes known.

Clue: Various methods were briefly being discussed on one of the current 'hot' threads on Chit Chat.

On 4/2/2020 at 10:26 PM, Mariyam said:

I do not like  IT ” said the man in the black TIE. “The _ _ _ _ may be impressive, but when you _ _ _ _ _ a man, you _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ power of investigation. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ against _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will set in when the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of this fact becomes known.

Just checking, this all 'grammatical' right?  No words such as NITE, or random sentence construction? 

@NameGoesHere

@velu got the first three rite. All the words are grammatically rite and there is no random sentence construction.

Let me know if you need another clue!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to answer all the remaining 7 blanks.

I do not like  IT ” said the man in the black TIE. “The _ _ _ _ may be impressive, but when you _ _ _ _ _ a man, you _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ power of investigation. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ against _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will set in when the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of this fact becomes known.

[mention=17705]NameGoesHere[/mention]
[mention=14716]velu[/mention] got the first three rite. All the words are grammatically rite and there is no random sentence construction.
Let me know if you need another clue!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to answer all the remaining 7 blanks.

“ I do not like  IT ” said the man in the black TIE. “The _ _ _ _ may be impressive, but when you _ _ _ _ _ a man, you _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ power of investigation. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ against _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will set in when the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of this fact becomes known.

I do not like  IT ” said the man in the black TIE. “The cite may be impressive, but when you evict a man, you _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ power of investigation. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ against _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will set in when the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of this fact becomes known.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

“ I do not like  IT ” said the man in the black TIE. “The _ _ _ _ may be impressive, but when you _ _ _ _ _ a man, you _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ power of investigation. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ against _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will set in when the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of this fact becomes known.

Extra Clue: 5 and 9 are different ways to go about the same activity.

[mention=5574]nikred[/mention] nikki bawa
That's a good try but both are wrong. Try again. Kudos for the effort.

The cite maybe impressive? What does mean?

The sentences make perfect logical sense.

I was desperate.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I am revealing the seventh word. 

I do not like  IT ” said the man in the black TIE. “The _ _ _ _ may be impressive, but when you _ _ _ _ _ a man, you _ _ _ _ _ _ a CERTAIN power of investigation. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ against _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will set in when the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of this fact becomes known

Guess the six remaining words.

Instructions:

I am revealing the seventh word as an additional clue.

I do not like  IT ” said the man in the black TIE. “The _ _ _ _ may be impressive, but when you _ _ _ _ _ a man, you _ _ _ _ _ _ a CERTAIN power of investigation. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ against _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will set in when the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of this fact becomes known

Guess the six remaining words.

Instructions:

Edited by Mariyam

I do not like  IT ” said the man in the black TIE. “The _ _ _ _ may be impressive, but when you _ _ _ _ _ a man, you RETAIN a CERTAIN power of investigation. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ against _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will set in when the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of this fact becomes known

used scrambler :giggle:

5 letter word might be TRAIN 

Edited by velu