Cricket Nerds Quiz

SK_IH

10 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

It's  a bit obscure as this was a county match ,but the pacer is quite well known ,he started his fc career with a hatrick .The english captain also had a good start to his captaincy and had  both good and bad memories of the country against whom they  made their debuts.

No idea about this but a good question nonetheless. 

11 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

I got my century on test debut against my favorite opponent ,I also created another record in that inning along with my batting partner ,who was my partner and what was that record ?

Azhar and Shastri ?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

It is Hazare indeed. He had an average of 55+ in 25 Tests going into what turned out to be his last series vs the West Indies. That series turned out to be a shocker where he had just 1 50+ score in 10 innings and finished with an average of 47+ in 30 Tests.

Interesting fact , thanks. I thought maybe it was against Hall and Griffiths but it was much before their debuts,

TBF, I think he is Indias first ATG batsman anyway. In Indias all time top 10  and He lost his best years to WW2 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

It is Hazare indeed. He had an average of 55+ in 25 Tests going into what turned out to be his last series vs the West Indies. That series turned out to be a shocker where he had just 1 50+ score in 10 innings and finished with an average of 47+ in 30 Tests.

I was one of the most gifted batsman of my generation, however I seldom did justice to my talent and more than handy off spinner. I captained my country in a world cup, which turned out to be my last world cup. My highest score in test match was against India in my hometown.

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

I was one of the most gifted batsman of my generation, however I seldom did justice to my talent and more than handy off spinner. I captained my country in a world cup, which turned out to be my last world cup. My highest score in test match was against India in my hometown.

Carl Hooper.