Is Lara's 400 in danger?

DomainK

Okay, here is your logical answers (whereever possible) 1. Yes, Tendulkar is way above Viru. 2. Why should we not be happy if one of our players scores 300? What do you want us to do- to abuse Viru? How many batsmen can score a 300 even on a flat track? It is an achievement and no one but an absolute jackass can feel unhappy about that. 3. You think you can score a 400 on that pitch? Very good. You expect me to give you a logical answer to that? Are you sure?
1. Correct! good answer puttar 2. Read my posts again.. i never said dont be happy, i was saying classier players should mantain the highest score not someone whose foot is cememted to the ground 3.- puttar habve u heard of exaggeration?
Ok hero. If he is an FTB, then how did he manage the following: 105 on debut on a track with bounce v a SAF pace battery at Bloemfontaein 106 v England on a seaming pitch overcast conditions v England at Nottingham 195 v OZ on a fast MCG track
Not to forget the 180 at a SR of 96 scored at St. Lucia against the windies where Kaif and Dravid took ages to get their tons. Besides, I am not sure where Ramesh is going with this argument. Even if we all accept that Veeru does not belong to the same class of Sachin, BCL and Richards, even then it should not be un-deserving of him to get a 400+ score after scoring 300 runs with such pace. At the end of the day it will only add another star to the Indian record books and boost sehwag's confidence. Cant really see you whining over a still-to-proven possibility.
Not to forget the 180 at a SR of 96 scored at St. Lucia against the windies where Kaif and Dravid took ages to get their tons. Besides, I am not sure where Ramesh is going with this argument. Even if we all accept that Veeru does not belong to the same class of Sachin, BCL and Richards, even then it should not be un-deserving of him to get a 400+ score after scoring 300 runs with such pace. At the end of the day it will only add another star to the Indian record books and boost sehwag's confidence. Cant really see you whining over a still-to-proven possibility.
puttar u killed ur own arguement in the 1st paragraph, if someone as bad as kaif can get a 100 on that pitch, then anything is possible..
I know where Ramesh is heading. Attention. When a player does well, if you come and say negative things, what do you get? Attention. We all want attention, but some people go that extra yard for it.
puttar u killed ur own arguement in the 1st paragraph' date=' if someone as bad as kaif can get a 100 on that pitch, then anything is possible..[/quote'] Hey C'mon be a bit reasonable. This way you would have to lessen the importance of all centuries scored by Sachin, Lara and other elite where a reasonably good middle-order batsman has also scored a ton.

Ramesh, I think you are into hero worship...Tendulkar, Lara etc only must get 400 and keep the records. It is a game and whoever gets 400 deserves it. Even if Glenn McGrath got 400, I would take my hat off to him and laud the effort. It does not mean I would call him the best batsman of all time. Or the classiest. But if he made the record, he gets to keep it. You would prefer we reserve these records only for the classiest? Maybe you would like to add a law into the cricket books that unless you are deemed as classy, you are automatically out 1 run before any record.

Ramesh, I think you are into hero worship...Tendulkar, Lara etc only must get 400 and keep the records. It is a game and whoever gets 400 deserves it. Even if Glenn McGrath got 400, I would take my hat off to him and laud the effort. It does not mean I would call him the best batsman of all time. Or the classiest. But if he made the record, he gets to keep it. You would prefer we reserve these records only for the classiest? Maybe you would like to add a law into the cricket books that unless you are deemed as classy, you are automatically out 1 run before any record.
Hero worship, puttar that is ironic you are saying this to me.. i seen many posters with XYZ is god, and things like that.. i think this arguement is getting misinterpreted, i didnt say onyl lara shoudl get 400's, but if youre going to break records do it in the best possible way.... i really despise flat tracks, calling that pitch a flat track is an insult it is much worse.. the bowlers would deliver the ball about 140ish kph but the time it reaches sehwag it would be 100kph,... its just my opinion that sehwag donesnt deserve it, it doesnt mean its true or is going to happen
Hero worship, puttar that is ironic you are saying this to me.. i seen many posters with XYZ is god, and things like that.. i think this arguement is getting misinterpreted, i didnt say onyl lara shoudl get 400's, but if youre going to break records do it in the best possible way.... i really despise flat tracks, calling that pitch a flat track is an insult it is much worse.. the bowlers would deliver the ball about 140ish kph but the time it reaches sehwag it would be 100kph,... its just my opinion that sehwag donesnt deserve it, it doesnt mean its true or is going to happen
Scores like 400 can only be scored on tracks that are relatively easy to bat on. Lara did not score those runs on a seaming or turning wicket either.

i am really disturbed by the 3rd generation indians these days, if you think I am an attnetion seeker, then so be it... if been for what less then 24 hours, and u guys have not even welcomed me yet... well sod it... u guys see 1 side of the coin, just the black and white perspective.. u lot cant face the truth as i told in my intro.. u ahve to resort to attacking the poster if u dont agree with them...

i am really disturbed by the 3rd generation indians these days, if you think I am an attnetion seeker, then so be it... if been for what less then 24 hours, and u guys have not even welcomed me yet... well sod it... u guys see 1 side of the coin, just the black and white perspective.. u lot cant face the truth as i told in my intro.. u ahve to resort to attacking the poster if u dont agree with them... I blame ur parents why have kids when they dont have no common courtesy...
lolz. btw: My money will be on Sehwag not caring on the record and going haywire if he gets his eye in. Smith will probably come up with some left field strategy to contain or attack him.

i am now leaving this website, ym advice to some of u guys is to enjoy life, it is not long before u realize you regret about misin out on things.. so please do be socially active, go out play with freinds, posting online everyday on a forum is quite sad.. when im in work, i will ahev to look for new forums to discuss, how would they treat me? if my own kind kick me out with chappal, how can i expect any worse from them.. goodbye..

i am really disturbed by the 3rd generation indians these days, if you think I am an attnetion seeker, then so be it... if been for what less then 24 hours, and u guys have not even welcomed me yet... well sod it... u guys see 1 side of the coin, just the black and white perspective.. u lot cant face the truth as i told in my intro.. u ahve to resort to attacking the poster if u dont agree with them... I blame ur parents why have kids when they dont have no common courtesy...
Yes, Damn all the parents ! :haha::haha:
I must warn you that you are crossing the limits now. Do not attack families, do not get personal. I see that you are disturbed for not being welcomed- a perfect indication that you like attention- loads of it. Yes, if a poster comes and accuses us to the crime of happiness for the success of an Indian player, attack is what I will do. But I will do so without mentioning your family.
i am now leaving this website, ym advice to some of u guys is to enjoy life, it is not long before u realize you regret about misin out on things.. so please do be socially active, go out play with freinds, posting online everyday on a forum is quite sad.. when im in work, i will ahev to look for new forums to discuss, how would they treat me? if my own kind kick me out with chappal, how can i expect any worse from them.. goodbye..
Ironically, your stay here was quite like a typical Sehwag (the batsman you are deriding) ODI knock. Explosive, unorthodox and short.