Sehwag OWNS Bradman...in the runs in his century.

amits

Sehwag OWNS Bradman...in the runs in his century.  

1. 1.

You didn't answer my question. Where did Trueman come from? Lets finish this conversation and then we will come to Trueman.
That is my awnser... Did you saw truman play??? If no, what i think, but even if you atched him play, suppose someone didnt wathed trueman play... I say trueman is a better batsman than tendulka, ponting, kallis, david, lara... what will you say???
That is my awnser... Did you saw truman play??? If no, what i think, but even if you atched him play, suppose someone didnt wathed trueman play... I say trueman is a better batsman than tendulka, ponting, kallis, david, lara... what will you say???
n00b
You didn't understand my question. I asked what is your opinion that "Bradman is better than so and so" based on? is it based on statistics you have analyzed? Or some old tapes you have watched? Or some stories you have read? Or some old people recounted their experience of having watched Bradman? I am not accusing you of anything or countering your opinion or proving a point. So no need to freak out at me. ust curious what led to that opinion.
You didn't understand my question. I asked what is your opinion that "Bradman is better than so and so" based on? is it based on statistics you have analyzed? Or some old tapes you have watched? Or some stories you have read? Or some old people recounted their experience of having watched Bradman? I am not accusing you of anything or countering your opinion or proving a point. So no need to freak out at me. ust curious what led to that opinion.
hmmmm ok... If you diagree, i hope you ae inteligent enough to know where i was coming... I have read about bradman... Also head a lot by cicketer about him... andhis stats ae enough for eveything...
hmmmm ok... If you diagree, i hope you ae inteligent enough to know where i was coming... I have read about bradman... Also head a lot by cicketer about him... andhis stats ae enough for eveything...
Okay, that's interesting. So you have read books on Bradman or you have read stuff on the net?
Trueman was a fast bowler. He was not a genuine batsman.
Trueman was a fast bowler. He was not a genuine batsman.
Why this? what i actually wanted to explain was : Great batsmen of every era have batting aveages around 50... and max 60... Those players who averagE 40 less than them, that mean 10, or even 15 are said to be tail enders they ae not even batsmen... Bradman's batting averages is about 45 point higher than our current greats, sachin, lara, kallis, ponting... That just shows the difference between Don and others... @Domaink, this is why i rate bradman higher than any other cickter... and no i haven't read books.. but just on the net... And i dont know too much about him... But th litle i know is enough to say that he is the greate batmen ever... And to ompare anyone with him is an insulte... You can comapr, one inning, one year maybe... but not a aree with Don...
Why this? what i actually wanted to explain was : Great batsmen of every era have batting aveages around 50... and max 60... Those players who averagE 40 less than them, that mean 10, or even 15 are said to be tail enders they ae not even batsmen... Bradman's batting averages is about 45 point higher than our current greats, sachin, lara, kallis, ponting... That just shows the difference between Don and others... @Domaink, this is why i rate bradman higher than any other cickter... and no i haven't read books.. but just on the net... And i dont know too much about him... But th litle i know is enough to say that he is the greate batmen ever... And to ompare anyone with him is an insulte... You can comapr, one inning, one year maybe... but not a aree with Don...
offtopic.but are u a fan of Inzi?
Now, you are confusing me. First you said that you have read (I assume when you said 'head', you meant 'read') 'a lot' about him written by other cricketers. Then you say that you actually know little about him. You mean when you told me that you have read a lot about him, you purely made that up? Why???? And may I suggest you use the spell checker before posting? It's becoming very difficult to understand your posts.
Now, you are confusing me. First you said that you have read (I assume when you said 'head', you meant 'read') 'a lot' about him written by other cricketers. Then you say that you actually know little about him. You mean when you told me that you have read a lot about him, you purely made that up? Why???? And may I suggest you use the spell checker before posting? It's becoming very difficult to understand your posts.
hmmmmm, i really don't understand what do u want? hmmmm lets start again : i think this is a ridiculous thread, you can't compare any batsmen with don bradman... He is wayyy in font... His stats proove it... If you don't agree then you can say it... But don't ask me how many times bradman used to go to toilet everyday...
hmmmmm, i really don't understand what do u want? hmmmm lets start again : i think this is a ridiculous thread, you can't compare any batsmen with don bradman... He is wayyy in font... His stats proove it... If you don't agree then you can say it... But don't ask me how many times bradman used to go to toilet everyday...
If you wanna look just at stats, then let me tell you Agarkar pwns Akram