Shoaib Akhtar BANNED for 5 Years

Breaking News...well...not so breaking...it was kinda expected.. Shoaib Akhtar's career is finished now...PCB has banned him for 5 years.. although he can appeal against the ban..but i don't think PCB will buzz from their stand.. and i am not even sure..if Shoaib will even care to appeal against the Ban... so all in all....Shoaib is finished... now he can take as much Nandrolone and afeem as much he wants..:D

See what I mean...one can't tell whats real and whats not. Poor Akhtar. Well...I suppose he will have more time to cuddle his little spotted leopard doll now. What a waste. But one never knew if he wanted to play cricket or if he was just in love with himself and used cricket to show everyone else how much.

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/current/story/344698.html Pakistan cricket Shoaib banned for five years Cricinfo staff April 1, 2008 Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar has been banned for five years by a disciplinary committee for violating the players' code of conduct. "The board has lost confidence in Shoaib Akhtar and therefore felt that his presence in the field was damaging to the Pakistan team, for Pakistan players and for the image of Pakistan cricket," PCB chairman Nasim Ashraf told AFP. Akhtar had appeared before a disciplinary committee after being charged with publicly criticising the Pakistan board. He was already on two years' probation for hitting Mohammad Asif with a bat before the start of the World Twenty20 in South Africa in 2007. © Cricinfo dont knw if this true