ICF IPL 2020 Fantasy League

Forever Indian

GG. Picking jos instead of samson worked :) 

I would also advice others to keep in mind the history and matchups of a player. 

For example 

Buttler vs MI

ABD v MI

MS v SRH/KXIP/RCB/RR  (Vs RR 3 sixes at last, good points. 47 of 36 vs SRH is a good knock fantasy wise but not game wise, Didn't bat vs KXIP, RCB is left and then return matches). 

Gopal vs RCB, but this time they were very careful in playing him and didnt take any risk at all. 

I saw a tweet thread yesterday which i cant find now which listed many instances like these. 

If anybody else remembers things like these please mention. 

Few more patterns. Prithvi, Rohit and a few more are performing alternatively. Boult is in great form. Pant/Kishan/Samson are a risk. Faf is good accumulator. 

Nice post @sscomp32

I am generally not aware of the history of match ups until after the game has begun, like yesterday I think it was Rohit and he was going to face a bowler, might have been Archer, who kept getting him out! 

Yesterday a full squad fetched a disappointing 515 points and I am going to try seven picks today (as a CSK fan we are gonna win if course) so Faf Du Plessis, Jadeja, Sam Curran, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan, Shrubman Gill and that bowler, Mavi looks good for Knight Riders. 

Good luck everyone! 

31 minutes ago, Chennai Chargers said:

Upgraded to ten now, well, what the heck. 

Faf Du Plessis (C) 

Jadeja

Sam Curran

Ambati Rayadu

MS Dhoni

Deepak Chahar

Nitish Rana

Eoin Morgan (VC) 

Shrubman Gill

Mavi 

Now watch it all fall apart. :laugh:

How many Subs you got left, dude? :hmmmm2: