Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

2 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Just amazed at the kind of commentary Harsha does. Not one word about Prasidh's and Nagarkotti's pace. The moment Lockie comes, he goes gaga!

Prasidh is so visibly quick and bouncy that it is very very strange that no commentator is noticing. That cracking yorker or that bouncer that hit Pant's helmet ... difficult not to notice. So, I guess it is deliberate.

I hope Kohli, Arun, Shastri and the selectors are noticing. That is more important.

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Has a huge belly too

I don't understand what is this pakistani mindeset with our younger lot of Shaw,Pant they should be motivated to stay fit

Times have changed,fitness has become main ingredient to success,these guys won't make it to the top if they remain stubborn,talent is another faltu word which is faltu when you aren't fit

I am really liking Iyer this season.

He may not have spectacular numbers but he is looking comfortable against genuine pace as well as good spin. He is very stable while playing, the ball is under his eyes while playing and his footwork has been good.

Edited by express bowling

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

I am really liking Iyer this season.

He may not have spectacular numbers but he is looking comfortable against genuine pace as well as good spin. He is very stable while playing, the ball is under his eyes while playing and his footwork gas been good.

And as I wrote this, he gets out.