Discussion during Kanpur test vs SA,2008

India have to, HAVE to bowl out South Africa within 200. When the Saffies come on to bat, the Indians should think like its the 4th innings and they are defending a 200 run target and give it the full beans. Even half an hour of slack in our play will cost us dear. And for once in this series, we need our new ball bowlers to take early wickets. The spinners will be hard to get away under normal circumstances, but if there are early wickets, they will be almost be unplayable. And we must do all we can to remove Smith, Mckenzie and De Villiers. If any of these three stay for any lengths, they are certain to knock the winds out of our sails with some attacking strokeplay. Somehow or the other, they have to be dismissed for under 200. As far as prediction goes, I am just too nervous to make a prediction.
why? you've already billed india to lose the match

Are we relying too much on the cracks? Just a curious question …. Did anybody else feel that our bowlers are relaying too much on wide outside off stump cracks …. I wasn’t tuned on to the match for first five overs but since I have started it I haven’t seen more then two balls going on to the stumps by bhajji… ishu and sree are still bowling outside off stump line and sa is happy negotiating they by leaving ….

Who got the wicket of Harris? This is what cricinfo says: Sreesanth to Harris, OUT, caught! South Africa are crumbling, Harbhajan Singh bowls the straighter ball flat and fast on off stump, Harris goes back to defend, he is playing for the turn but the ball goes straight through and hits the outside edge, Dravid takes a comfortable catch at first slip I am confused whether Bhajji got him or Sreesanth. Help.

Guest Hiten.

Them BASTARDS! Team India tried to win the 3rd test in 3 days because they wanted 2 more days of rest before the lucrative IPL starts. Team India's focus was on completely on IPL whilst playing 3rd test match and this is the prime reason why we saw them 'rushing' through SA batting order. IPL is bad , m'kay

Team India tried to win the 3rd test in 3 days because they wanted 2 more days of rest before the lucrative IPL starts. Team India's focus was on completely on IPL whilst playing 3rd test match and this is the prime reason why we saw them 'rushing' through SA batting order. IPL is bad , m'kay
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: