'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

^^ read about the middlemen buying wheat from Bihari poor farmers cheaply and illegally selling it in Punjab mandis at a higher MSP price as though it comes from Punjab. Such activities will be stopped with such actions.

https://en.gaonconnection.com/rice-racket-from-the-paddy-fields-of-bihar-to-the-mandis-of-punjab/

Such activities need to be stopped immediately. They need to have same MSP for Bihar. One nation one MSP.

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Your anti Hindu stance and racism against gujjus like your openly racist Khalistani here won’t fool anyone. We saw your Khalistani controlled riot on republic day. You either call out the gaddars in your kaum or be branded a fellow traitor for making conspiracies protecting the Khalistanis as some sort of a goverment psy-ops.  we saw what you chose, hindu hating traitor.

You ae messed up in the head. Take your medications as directed by your physician. Skipping a dose is not good. There is a nice retreat for you in Agra.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

You ae messed up in the head. Take your medications as directed by your physician. Skipping a dose is not good. There is a nice retreat for you in Agra.

Not condemning the racist dhokla symbology from your fellow pagree sarson-saag-khor, eh ? 

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

Mughloghanto is a hater. If you disagree with BJP he calls you anti-hindu. Mods have to control this individual.

I call you anti hindu for making up BS propaganda against the hindu party and failing to call out racism towards hindus by your saag-khor pagree here. 

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Not condemning the racist dhokla symbology from your fellow pagree sarson-saag-khor, eh ? 

I am very concerned about your mental health. There is no poster on iCF as messed up as you are.

As far as gujjus are concerned they are the nicest people you can come across. I have lived in Gujrat for a short time and enjoyed there company.

Ambani and Adnani have nothing to do with gujratis. 

Just now, Khota said:

I am very concerned about your mental health. There is no poster on iCF as messed up as you are.

Your under_score khali bro is the most messed up hateful anti-hindu guy on this forum buddy. Look towards your own viradiri

Just now, Khota said:

As far as gujjus are concerned they are the nicest people you can come across. I have lived in Gujrat for a short time and enjoyed there company.

Ambani and Adnani have nothing to do with gujratis. 

Ambani and Adani are gujjus and its your Khalistani bro who is calling them Dhoklas and using a clear cut slur against gujjus that you are ignoring, hindu hating, gujju hating sarson-saag-khor.

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I call you anti hindu for making up BS propaganda against the hindu party and failing to call out racism towards hindus by your saag-khor pagree here. 

I am all about facts. Fact is you are the worst poster on ICF.

Indians are not capable of hate that you carry in your heart. You are a Indian version of Jihadi.

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Your under_score khali bro is the most messed up hateful anti-hindu guy on this forum buddy. Look towards your own viradiri

Ambani and Adani are gujjus and its your Khalistani bro who is calling them Dhoklas and using a clear cut slur against gujjus that you are ignoring, hindu hating, gujju hating sarson-saag-khor.

Messed up one, Adnani and Ambani being gujjs have  nothing to do withthis struggle. It is about bringing parity in a country which we all love.

Just now, Khota said:

I am all about facts. Fact is you are the worst poster on ICF.

Is this why you ignored the FACT that MSP hasnt been rescinded, that Bihar never tried this law, that the economy has grown more under Modi till covid hit than takla singh ??

These are objective facts you deny and run away from due to your treasonous khalistani support and hinduphobia.

Just now, Khota said:

Indians are not capable of hate that you carry in your heart. You are a Indian version of Jihadi.

First out all the Khalistani traitors from your zameendar movement then talk, makki-khor.

Is this why you ignored the FACT that MSP hasnt been rescinded, that Bihar never tried this law, that the economy has grown more under Modi till covid hit than takla singh ??

These are objective facts you deny and run away from due to your treasonous khalistani support and hinduphobia.

First out all the Khalistani traitors from your zameendar movement then talk, makki-khor.

MSP has not been gaurannteed either. Gaurantee it and farmers will go away.

It has never been guaranteed.

You LIED that MSP was being removed when the bill doesnt remove it, hindu hating traitor 

I never said it is removed, I always said it is not gauranteed you racist jihadi.

Just now, Khota said:

I never said it is removed, I always said it is not gauranteed you racist jihadi.

You said the government is removing the MSP.

You said this bill has been trialled in Bihar. i can quote your posts from this thread, lying hindu hating traitor.

Why you punjjus cant handle what you dish out ?? Running to hide behind mummy like the aussies do when sledged ?? :laugh:

Still not a word against your makki khor pagree racist for putting Dhoklas in his signature... why you so afraid to call out Khalistanis and racist punjjus, brah ??

^^ read about the middlemen buying wheat from Bihari poor farmers cheaply and illegally selling it in Punjab mandis at a higher MSP price as though it comes from Punjab. Such activities will be stopped with such actions.

https://en.gaonconnection.com/rice-racket-from-the-paddy-fields-of-bihar-to-the-mandis-of-punjab/
It's not just because of cost..punjab uses lots of urea and fertilizer ..not good quality

14 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

You said the government is removing the MSP.

You said this bill has been trialled in Bihar. i can quote your posts from this thread, lying hindu hating traitor.

Why you punjjus cant handle what you dish out ?? Running to hide behind mummy like the aussies do when sledged ?? :laugh:

Still not a word against your makki khor pagree racist for putting Dhoklas in his signature... why you so afraid to call out Khalistanis and racist punjjus, brah ??

Show it.