'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

Just now, Khota said:

Engineer who works like an engineer. Not the one in PSU/DRDO who work like car mechanics. Actually car mechanics know more about engineering than some of these guys.

I dont know about you, but in my field of electronics, there may be 1 in a 1000 engineer capable making a basic 1950s radar, let alone an AESA radar like Uttam, slated to be installed in the Tejas. 

If you think DRDO is made up of technicians, i am afraid you have no idea how elite it is as an institution, how few like it exist globally and how much they have accomplished on a shoestring budget.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Not pass in the middle of an epidemic either. Get some consensus.

Epidemic means law-making comes to a halt ?!

There is consensus. Thats why 99% farmers are not up in arms and overwhelming majority of farm unions support it. Malcontent foreign money driven communities wont control the narrative or the legal process. Simple. 

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I dont know about you, but in my field of electronics, there may be 1 in a 1000 engineer capable making a basic 1950s radar, let alone an AESA radar like Uttam, slated to be installed in the Tejas. 

If you think DRDO is made up of technicians, i am afraid you have no idea how elite it is as an institution, how few like it exist globally and how much they have accomplished on a shoestring budget.

This elite institution cannot make a rifle. Go fly a kite. Forget about making Tejas. If you call DRDO elite I feel sorry for you.

Now it is all adding up. So you work in one of these institution. Do nothing and collect six figure salary. Collect pension. Go home and shout about farmer making 10,000 rupees. They need to disband all the DRDO and PSU. Let private companies run it.

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Epidemic means law-making comes to a halt ?!

There is consensus. Thats why 99% farmers are not up in arms and overwhelming majority of farm unions support it. Malcontent foreign money driven communities wont control the narrative or the legal process. Simple. 

Where do you get your news from. All adjacent state farmers are upset.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

This elite institution cannot make a rifle.

DRDO isnt tasked with making a rifle. 

Go fly a kite. Forget about making Tejas. If you call DRDO elite I feel sorry for you.

Any tech company that can make a functional AESA radar is in top 1% of the elite, not just elite.

Now it is all adding up. So you work in one of these institution. Do nothing and collect six figure salary. Collect pension. Go home and shout about farmer making 10,000 rupees. They need to disband all the DRDO and PSU. Let private companies run it.

Mate, i dont work in India. I am nowhere good enough to get hired by DRDO.  Yes, lets private companies run defence - because bringing in foreign money for state security projects is such a great idea.

Where do you get your news from. All adjacent state farmers are upset.

Key word - adjacent. Those who are captured by the Punjabi mandi-broker criminal entities.

India is more than just Punjab and its captured market. 

Why did you ignore the fact that most farmer unions have supported the government on this ???

They got 1/3rd of total vote and they want to hurt poor farmers.

Again, dont lie. 

You keep running away from the simple fact that they have objectively benefitted the farmers by allowing them to sell cotton under this new bill for higher than MSP prices. 

Its you who wants to hurt the farmers to keep your mandi dalaali scams alive. 

13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Any tech company that can make a functional AESA radar is in top 1% of the elite, not just elite.

Mate, i dont work in India. I am nowhere good enough to get hired by DRDO.  Yes, lets private companies run defence - because bringing in foreign money for state security projects is such a great idea.

So I am for privitization only when it is convenient. Not for PSU's but for farmers. There is word for that. Why dont you search it yourself.

13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Key word - adjacent. Those who are captured by the Punjabi mandi-broker criminal entities.

India is more than just Punjab and its captured market. 

Why did you ignore the fact that most farmer unions have supported the government on this ???

Adjacent mean they can travel I told you Kerala is against it. They cannot travel.

15 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I doubt if they made the radar. They just cntrl c and cntrl v from Israel.

Whoever is tasked to made Rifle still  cannot make it. It is a semantics game.

17 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

If you cannot be hired by DRDO then you have issues. I dont see DRDO doing anything.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

So I am for privitization only when it is convenient. Not for PSU's but for farmers. There is word for that. Why dont you search it yourself.

yes, its called patriotic. PSUs that serve defence needs shouldnt be privatized.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

Adjacent mean they can travel I told you Kerala is against it. They cannot travel.

yeah thats why out of millions only a few dozens showed up. 

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

I doubt if they made the radar. They just cntrl c and cntrl v from Israel.

Whoever is tasked to made Rifle still  cannot make it. It is a semantics game.

It is very clear you are an illiterate when it comes to anything technology related. if copy paste was an option, then everyone would do it instead of paying 2 million per radar unit. 

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

If you cannot be hired by DRDO then you have issues. I dont see DRDO doing anything.

yes, the issue is i am not top 0.0001% engineer. 

Why are you running away from the fact that this bill has helped farmers right now, allowing them the option to sell at a higher price ?

Why did you lie about this being implemented in Bihar ???

Are you a punjabi APMC dalaal ? 

I just fact checked you. All you do is spread misinformation.

https://idrw.org/drdo-developing-next-gen-6-8mm-assault-rifle/

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LkT_BOSYWDsi5L53cSyiXR-qumc8CF8DEFF2ZpI1oYMkiBtv&s

Next gen means NOT tasked with the prior one, you liar.

Misinformation ? You mean like you tried to say this law has been tried in Bihar and then ran away when pointed out that Bihar repealed APMC and this one does not ?

Or like how you want Farmers to be subject to your punjabi dalaals and not make extra money if they can in the private market, like they are doing with the cotton harvest currently ??

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

yes, its called patriotic. PSUs that serve defence needs shouldnt be privatized.

So all this talk of privatization is just that. Talk. It is not patriotic but called a gravy train.

I am a gardener so would not know about engineering but you for sure dont know anything about engineering.

Privitization is good. It is good for farmers

Privitization is good. It is good for farmers.

It is bad for me and my friends.

There is a word for it.

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Misinformation ? You mean like you tried to say this law has been tried in Bihar and then ran away when pointed out that Bihar repealed APMC and this one does not ?

Or like how you want Farmers to be subject to your punjabi dalaals and not make extra money if they can in the private market, like they are doing with the cotton harvest currently ??

Liar liar pant on fire.

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

You said they are not tasked for it. Yes they are.

Just now, Khota said:

So all this talk of privatization is just that. Talk. It is not patriotic but called a gravy train.

I am a gardener so would not know about engineering but you for sure dont know anything about engineering.

Privitization is good. It is good for farmers

There is a word for it.

yes, the word is patriotic. critical defence sector developments are mostly government run in most countries.

i guess thats why you run away after your lies about this farm bill being passed in Bihar or such get exposed as lies.

Are you a dalaal of the mandi ??