Things to avoid when India lose badly

Gambit

Goodness! you guys actually bother with Pakistani cricket forums (the one in particular that is evidently a local favorite)??? That site is just downright repulsive... there is only so much of "pray for me", "hadith for this", "need help with that" crap i can put up with... i used to post there before they banned me (repeatedly might i add) because i refused to suck up to one of the moderators on a power trip). not to be over judgemental, there are some intelligent minds there too, but i could count them on one hand and with the current trend of rewarding the nutjobs and internet jihadis the title of moderators, the level of intellectual debate there has declined steadily.

i usually just feel low - ask my wife/mom post WC2007 exit. I was nowhere to be seen for the weekend. But I increasingly find that if we gave a good fight then I dont feel as bad as I used to earlier. sure signs that I am aging!!!!
Mirror here. Close ones are not that disappointing. A stuffing is pretty depressing. I avoid even ICF the next day.
Never watch the post match analysis on Hindi News Channels. 1 episode 'Match ka Mujrim Kaun' is enough to make you stop following the game forever.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: and hearing the comments of Saba karim and one Pakistani Expert on telephone (mostly Zaheer Abbass or Rameez Raja) to do special analysis and hearing there analysis u really need to have a PaiN_KiLLeR