Things to avoid when India lose badly

Gambit

1. Every website imaginable even remotely related to cricket(except this one :D) 2. Especially Pak fan forums :omg: 3. Irritating relatives who don't really have an interest in cricket but call you up only when India lose to rub it in. 4. Irritating friends/colleagues who do the same. Add to this list. :cantstop:

I meant, one whole series. :D The most irritating thing, atleast for me, is the 'expert opinion' of those who probably didnt even see the match. I would be sitting in front of the T.V or the PC, mulling over our loss, when my uncle would by pass by me and comment casually ' India lost ? They always lose, you should stop watching cricket. Australia is too good, we cant win against them'. With respect to fansites, It kinda fascinates me to visit our neighbors' sites when we lose. The kind of silly things they make up to insult us is mind-boggling. And it just goes on to show how desperate they are, to find ANY avenue to vent out their frustrations on us. When your neighbor is jealous of you and is badmouthing you, you know you are doing excellently well :two_thumbs_up:
Never watch the post match analysis on Hindi News Channels. 1 episode 'Match ka Mujrim Kaun' is enough to make you stop following the game forever.
It's best to avoid Star News altogether regardless of the result. If we win, they treat cricketers like emperors of the universe - "humare diggajhown ne aaj kangaaroun ko dhawast kar diya, desh ka sar fakr se oocha kar diya" and if we lose, they unleash such unbridled and venomous diatribe that it beggars belief. :bird:
Guest Hiten.
3. Irritating relatives who don't really have an interest in cricket but call you up only when India lose to rub it in.
My parents and sister won't fckiin leave me alone when India lost a match. They'd say "apne hijde haar gaye" which annoys me to the next level. How the hell do you avoid your parents now ? :cantstop:
It's best to avoid Star News altogether regardless of the result. If we win' date=' they treat cricketers like emperors of the universe - "humare diggajhown ne aaj kangaaroun ko dhawast kar diya, desh ka sar fakr se oocha kar diya" and if we lose, they unleash such unbridled and venomous diatribe that it beggars belief. :bird:[/quote'] it's just so funny to see star news turn the face around with a new headline.. when sehwag shines there is some brutal headline when sehwag fails. the headline goes like this "Nawab of najafgarh firse fail" "Naak Katwaadi Hindustan ne" also before the saf series started.. they were hyping India so much.. they were like "south africa world ki sabse ghatiya team Bangladesh ko harakar aayi hai aur ab yeh bhool gayi hai ki India ke saath unhe khelna hai jo ki Australia mein kaafi acha pradarshan karke aayi hai" then after that thing.. sandeep patil couldn't resist and told that "aisi baat nahi hai siddharth(a star news reporter), Dakshan africa bhi kaafi achi team hai these star news reporters keep pissing offf sandeep and saba karim with weird questions
It's best to avoid Star News altogether regardless of the result. If we win' date=' they treat cricketers like emperors of the universe - "humare diggajhown ne aaj kangaaroun ko dhawast kar diya, desh ka sar fakr se oocha kar diya" and if we lose, they unleash such unbridled and venomous diatribe that it beggars belief. :bird:[/quote'] Yeh Star News is a joke, i mainly watch it for entertainment value :cantstop:

The worst is relatives and friends with little interest in cricket, "Phir haar gaye ye log. Kyon time kharaab karte ho in par". "Ye Tendulkar/Ganguly/whoever ko retire kar jaana chahiye, aur kitna paisa banaynge". "Lagta hai fixing shuru ho gayi hai phir se" I have almost completely stopped discussing cricket outside the virtual world except with one or two friends because of this.

Nobody close to me gives a damn about cricket, so i don't face the same problems that most of you do. Which is nice. I've never really felt down after an Indian defeat. India weren't that great a team when i began watching them play, so i got used to watching them lose. The only time i really feel sad is either when; a) India lost a really close game they should have won (ie; Chennai Test, '99 World Cup vs ZIM, etc.) and b) when India were humiliated beyond belief (ie; 54 AO vs SL in '00, Karachi test '06, etc.). And possibly when India get knocked out of a big tournament, ie; World Cup '07. Any loss not too extreme, i can easily handle. I still read articles on pricinfo and if the TV channels are available to me, i'd even watch replays of the losses just to see where it all really went wrong. I don't read any Indian papers because their reporting is a sham, even when India win. I do tend avoid to forums, especially after big defeats - it's a waste of time reading all the knee-jerk bullsh it posted by fickle w@nkers.