Anyone surprised that SRK has 4 Pakis in his team?

Rohip

SRK is the guy who used to cheer for Pakistan until Imran Khan told him to f**k off at some game but he's still infatuated with Pakis. He has 4 in his team (more than any other IPL team) and he's begging for Shoaib to get his ban lifted. He seems more concerned about it than Shoaib is! Cant say Im surprised, I always felt his loyalties lay on the wrong side of the border!

I don't think its anything about loyalty, SRK is what you call a prefect opportunist; he wants to be in the good books of Pakistanis - there and abroad These filmis don't care about Loyalty and Patriotism; all they know is fame and money

I disagree. I think Shahrukh is as much a patriot as anyone else in the country. Just because he has 4 pakistanis in the team does not show anything about him as a person. When every other team is having 4 Australians and people from other folks, why aren't you questioning them? I think it is very much a prejudiced view against Shahrukh if you claim that he is showing loyalty towards the Pakistanis. This is a business for him and he's dealing it with it as a business venture. In business, you look to make money. Why is it that he cannot be considered a patriot if he gets guys whom he thinks will make him more money? I am extremely disappointed that you actually started this thread. AR Rahman went and recorded a song for his Vande Mataram album with Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, is that considered to be disloyal to the nation? NFAK is a Pakistani Qawwali singer and he sang one of the best songs in that album, Gurus of Peace. This is included along with Maa Tujhe Salaam. No one ever questions Rahman's patriotism because he loves my country and is just as much an Indian as anyone else. Why is Shahrukh any different? I am sorry - but you were probably not thinking of implications of the claim you are making when you wrote this thread. If you are referring to his religion as a basis for his disloyalty, then that is a pathetic point of view. Please , next time you make a biased claim like this, think through it and deduce logically whether you have an argument or not. You simply don't.

I disagree. I think Shahrukh is as much a patriot as anyone else in the country. Just because he has 4 pakistanis in the team does not show anything about him as a person. When every other team is having 4 Australians and people from other folks, why aren't you questioning them? I think it is very much a prejudiced view against Shahrukh if you claim that he is showing loyalty towards the Pakistanis. This is a business for him and he's dealing it with it as a business venture. In business, you look to make money. Why is it that he cannot be considered a patriot if he gets guys whom he thinks will make him more money? I am extremely disappointed that you actually started this thread. AR Rahman went and recorded a song for his Vande Mataram album with Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, is that considered to be disloyal to the nation? NFAK is a Pakistani Qawwali singer and he sang one of the best songs in that album, Gurus of Peace. This is included along with Maa Tujhe Salaam. No one ever questions Rahman's patriotism because he loves my country and is just as much an Indian as anyone else. Why is Shahrukh any different? I am sorry - but you were probably not paying attention to the implications of the claim you are making when you wrote this thread. If you are referring to his religion as a basis for his disloyalty, then that is a pathetic point of view. Please , next time you make a biased claim like this, think through it and deduce logically whether you have an argument or not. You simply don't.
Well said...I totally agree with you.. We could do without such threads..

I disagree. I think Shahrukh is as much a patriot as anyone else in the country. Just because he has 4 pakistanis in the team does not show anything about him as a person. When every other team is having 4 Australians and people from other folks, why aren't you questioning them? ...... If you are referring to his religion as a basis for his disloyalty, then that is a pathetic point of view. Please , next time you make a biased claim like this, think through it and deduce logically whether you have an argument or not. You simply don't.
Excellent post. Reputation Added.

I have a better question, where do you idiots come from? To MODS : I know you want a free message board but stupid threads like this brings the quality way down. Pls clean up this place. Remember the ICF of old? Imagine if someone had nipped that witch in the bud, it would have been a much better place...

I disagree. I think Shahrukh is as much a patriot as anyone else in the country. Just because he has 4 pakistanis in the team does not show anything about him as a person. When every other team is having 4 Australians and people from other folks, why aren't you questioning them? I think it is very much a prejudiced view against Shahrukh if you claim that he is showing loyalty towards the Pakistanis. This is a business for him and he's dealing it with it as a business venture. In business, you look to make money. Why is it that he cannot be considered a patriot if he gets guys whom he thinks will make him more money? I am extremely disappointed that you actually started this thread. AR Rahman went and recorded a song for his Vande Mataram album with Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, is that considered to be disloyal to the nation? NFAK is a Pakistani Qawwali singer and he sang one of the best songs in that album, Gurus of Peace. This is included along with Maa Tujhe Salaam. No one ever questions Rahman's patriotism because he loves my country and is just as much an Indian as anyone else. Why is Shahrukh any different? I am sorry - but you were probably not thinking of implications of the claim you are making when you wrote this thread. If you are referring to his religion as a basis for his disloyalty, then that is a pathetic point of view. Please , next time you make a biased claim like this, think through it and deduce logically whether you have an argument or not. You simply don't.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Very well said. :two_thumbs_up: I think this thread is in very bad taste. We will do much better than threads like these.

More than anything...i think he is a very shrewd business man... Any business is measured by the profits it makes... Shahrukh knows that his movies are watched by Indians..Pakistanis and Bangladeshis... so obviously he would not do any thing which will disturb his market share.. i am not surprised that Pakistanis hate Sunny Deol..:haha:... and do not watch any of his films... and IPL is also about eyeballs...Pakistanis are watching this IPL because some of their players are playing in IPL... we should keep Business and Patriotism aside... obviously...if another kargil happens...and still KKR retains its Pakistani players...then he will have only pakistanis as its audience... so far..terrorists have been silent in india... and have been kept on bay by security agencies... but if something untoward happens and ISI's involvement is proved...then i am sure...these franchises will have to look into the matter..

I have a better question, where do you idiots come from? To MODS : I know you want a free message board but stupid threads like this brings the quality way down. Pls clean up this place. Remember the ICF of old? Imagine if someone had nipped that witch in the bud, it would have been a much better place...
The OP has been rebutted by good ideas, facts, and posts and that is what I like about having a free MB. Sure, you can post whatever you want but if it does not carry any substance it will be ignored by other users or shred to pieces, as this OP has been. At the old joint, the witch(like the word, BTW) was also receiving protection from the demon Mods!