Calling Chennai supporters

zubinpepsi

But Dhoni wasn’t ready to take any chances. “It will be interesting,” Dhoni said about playing against Tendulkar. “You cannot really plan too many things against him. So, hopefully a ball keeps low and he gets out.
Classic Dhoni!! :hatsoff:

We have done well but bowling is a worry. Also the fielding isn't great either. We have to work on those if we're to do well. It’s good for us if Sachin doesn’t play because if he plays, there's no point making too many plans to counter him, it just won’t work. MS Dhoni Captain Chennai Super Kings

Whom r u gonna support tomorrow?? Im confused.. i want sachin to hit a ton and also want chennai to win... also want sachin's team to win.. cuz if mumbai looses tomorrow, then it ll b tough for them to go fwd in the points table i gues.. :omg:
ME TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want Dhoni to succeed tomorrow. Its been a long time since he's played a truly fascinating knock. Most of his recent one-day knocks are at a S/R of between 80-95 but nothing like that 183* or 148*. I hope he does well tomorrow against Mumbai. Then I hope Jayasuriya returns the favor. :D