Yusuf Pathan

amits

I think YKP needs to be drafted into Indian ODI squad.
you are right but the probability is somewhat like these...
I'd like to see Yusuf Pathan in the ODI team. Perfect guy to bat at number 7.
you mean a perfect slogger...:haha:
YKP can be in the ODI squad' date=' but I can't see him in the playing XI if we are playing 5 bowlers. Him as the 6th batsman is very very risky. If IP can evolve into an even better batsman, then playing YKP will be less risky..[/quote'] You seem to sense a lot by saying that he will be in the squad and not in playing XI. I also have this kinda strong feelings, he may get a chance only and only when middle order collapses regularly:omg:+our bowlers bowl extremely well...which is far and far from actuality, atleast now.:(( About IKP, he has really shaped well into a batsman...now his place will be as a batsman who can bowl. His identity has changed miserably due to sluggish bowling performances in the recent past. I think he has lost the kill in his deliveries or say the oppositions have learnt to read the substance in his bowling.:nervous:
Guest Hiten.

I seriously fear that Yousuf Pathan will struggle on bigger stage. He is a slogger and has nothing great to offer with his spins. It off course does not mean, that I am against the idea of trying this man out. He should definitely picked for Tri series and Asia cup. 2 tournament (one of them is really big) should give us good points to evaluate Yousuf's future place in playing XI.

yusuf pathan will do well in odis & even tests. yusuf pathan made 3 100s in fc matches this season & all 3 of them came in <90 balls. also, yusuf pathan is a useful off-spinner too and took 27 matches in 7 matches in ranji-trophy. and also, spun west zone to a win over eng a in the duleep trophy

yusuf pathan will do well in odis & even tests. yusuf pathan made 3 100s in fc matches this season & all 3 of them came in <90 balls. also, yusuf pathan is a useful off-spinner too and took 27 matches in 7 matches in ranji-trophy. and also, spun west zone to a win over eng a in the duleep trophy
Bhai ab to dancer is on the floor...lets see what has he to give to our cricket...so many of us are criticizing him as we do to most of the players...but we appreciate sincere efforts, too. YKP has got a solitary chance and if he proves, he exists. He has to give all his 100% to prove his worth as an all-rounder...hope all the best for him!:icflove:

All-round Yusuf stars in DLF-IPL Grand Finale A galaxy of international stars might have added fizz to the IPL but it was India's most improved domestic player who sparkled in the tense final at the DY Patil Stadium. Few outside India might have heard of Yusuf Pathan before this tournament but he imposed himself on the grand stage, snaffling three wickets before smashing a scintillating 56, setting the stage for the inspirational Shane Warne to pull off the last-ball nailbiter. Chasing 164 wasn't going to be easy on the slightly two-paced surface and Rajasthan were hobbling at 42 for 3 but the 65-run stand between Yusuf and Shane Watson provided the impetus. The base was set by Yusuf's ballistic, yet fortuitous, fifty. Chennai will rue the chance they missed in the 11th over - Yusuf tried to loft Muttiah Muralitharan but Suresh Raina, one of India's best fielders, couldn't latch on to the skier after running from mid-on. With the asking rate approaching 10, that could have been a big blow. Murali had no answers against him in the next over, though, when he was blasted for two successive sixes over wide long-on. Yusuf soon pounded Balaji, backing away and blitzing thunderbolts down the ground, and looked more like a veteran accustomed to such high-pressure situations. Yusuf was instrumental with the ball too. Just as Chennai appeared to be building partnerships he pegged them back with his fastish offbreaks. S Vidyut holed out to deep midwicket, Parthiv Patel snicked to the wicketkeeper, and Albie Morkel top-edged towards short fine leg. Not only was he the most effective of the bowlers but also the most economical - showing the ability to raise his game at the crunch. Yusuf played his part to perfection in the finale, flattening Chennai with a match-winning all-round show. First, his accurate line cramped the batsmen, and he dismissed the openers in his first two overs. His tight bowling frustrated the dangerous Albie Morkel, who became his third victim - mistiming a pull. Yusuf's strikes dried up the runs and ensured Chennai could manage only a modest total. © Cricinfo I think this completes his journey through IPL - 1

yusuf pathan is a must in the odi & test teams. he is not a slogger & plays clean strokes. and its not just about bashing domestic bowlers, but the ease with which he hit 2 consecutive 6s off muralitharan, straight drove mcgrath for 4 shows the potential in him and in bowling, yusuf pathan is the type of bowler who likes to plan dismissals and does not give the batsmen too much to hit. he will be a useful bowler in odis & tests and should immediately replace harbhajan singh in the odi & test teams and i cant understand y noone in india is hyping yusuf pathan:mad: if a player like yusuf pathan had come up in any other country, they would have over-hyped him, called him the greatest all-rounder & started over 100 threads about him everyday

yusuf pathan is a must in the odi & test teams. he is not a slogger & plays clean strokes. and its not just about bashing domestic bowlers, but the ease with which he hit 2 consecutive 6s off muralitharan, straight drove mcgrath for 4 shows the potential in him and in bowling, yusuf pathan is the type of bowler who likes to plan dismissals and does not give the batsmen too much to hit. he will be a useful bowler in odis & tests and should immediately replace harbhajan singh in the odi & test teams and i cant understand y noone in india is hyping yusuf pathan:mad: if a player like yusuf pathan had come up in any other country, they would have over-hyped him, called him the greatest all-rounder & started over 100 threads about him everyday
I think I know who u mean :D India is much better, and he has gotten into the ODI team. No worries.

look at yusuf pathans record in fc cricket before saying anything. yusuf pathan took 27 wickets in 7 matches in ranji-trophy this season, becoming the 2nd highest wicket taker among spinners & next only to piyush chawla. also, yusuf pathan spun west zone to a win over eng a in the duleep trophy @fineleg, its due to some cricket-illiterate ppl like u that real talents of india come forward. u dont even know that fact that amit mishra plays for haryana & not delhi in the ranji trophy. and u never look at fc records of players its time fineleg was banned for a few days from icf

look at yusuf pathans record in fc cricket before saying anything. yusuf pathan took 27 wickets in 7 matches in ranji-trophy this season, becoming the 2nd highest wicket taker among spinners & next only to piyush chawla. also, yusuf pathan spun west zone to a win over eng a in the duleep trophy @fineleg, its due to some cricket-illiterate ppl like u that real talents of india come forward. u dont even know that fact that amit mishra plays for haryana & not delhi in the ranji trophy. and u never look at fc records of players its time fineleg was banned for a few days from icf
:pray::pray::pray::--D
test team :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
stop laughing & look at his fc record. yusuf pathan took 27 wickets in 7 matches in ranji-trophy this season, becoming the 2nd highest wicket taker among spinners & next only to piyush chawla. also, yusuf pathan spun west zone to a win over eng a in the duleep trophy