Australia tour of Bangladesh 2021

2 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Many Aussies are actually disappointed at the lack of coverage..   Even Finch took to twitter to show his disappointment.

I visited BigFooty forum recently and saw their cricket fans being actually disappointed. 

good they didn’t get to watch it. If they had they wouldnt be only disappointed they would be distraught to see mighty australians nearly being whitewashed 

I do get the feeling that Aussies never get motivated vs lesser teams unless they play at home. 

But they are always super motivated vs India, England, suffers and Kiwis everywhere. 

This time when Aussies tour India it will be tough with kohli at helm. Will be a tough series. I think we will still win it but it will be a close affair like a 2-1 or 2-0 win. 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

I do get the feeling that Aussies never get motivated vs lesser teams unless they play at home. 

But they are always super motivated vs India, England, suffers and Kiwis everywhere. 

This time when Aussies tour India it will be tough with kohli at helm. Will be a tough series. I think we will still win it but it will be a close affair like a 2-1 or 2-0 win. 

If it even spins a bit slightly then keeping out  Axar Jadeja Ashwin over after over in hot sun and noise with different angles and bounce followed by bursts by bumrah shami umesh or siraj.. it becomes near impossible.. india wont make the mistake of giving rank turners anymore like they did in 2017..where its a lottery..and if india manages to win toss.. game over..

34 minutes ago, neel roy said:

If it even spins a bit slightly then keeping out  Axar Jadeja Ashwin over after over in hot sun and noise with different angles and bounce followed by bursts by bumrah shami umesh or siraj.. it becomes near impossible.. india wont make the mistake of giving rank turners anymore like they did in 2017..where its a lottery..and if india manages to win toss.. game over..

yea true but i do believe australia will test us this time. if they lose toss they are dead. 

hell if they lose toss even in australia they are dead vs us rofl. 

i am just assuming we will lose all 4 tosses beacuse of pannauti lmao. 

In that case, we would still win but it will be close. just get the feeling. thats all. Because i am sure they want revenge. they dont have the tea,, actually no one has the team to beat india in india. Still, out of all teams i believe aussies will give us the hardest fight.