Bhaji and Sreesanth a disgrace to Indian cricket?

CSK Fan

well both are idiots..but i dont know if banning both the players is the rite way to go abt it..bhajji got the rite decision..he is banned frm ipl..serves him rite..but sree is getting too carried away on the field..its ok to have aggression but then its not ok to repeat the same mistakes again and again..even Bret is aggressive but he shows it with the ball rather than his mouth..if only sree cud learn frm bret..i think this altercation wud do both a world of gud..although relations mite be strained frm here on between the 2 hope they realize that they wont get away with it everytime..and if sree does his mouth talking bit again its better to have him play for kerala than india..he is a damn gud bowler but his antics are becoming more and more irritating and his performances are going down the drain..

Trust me' date=' I have no love for Bhajji as he is truly a "obnoxious little weasel" Surd, but Santa Sreesanth?......C'mon......... he abuses fellow cricketers on the field like he is some tough guy and then weeps like a schoolboy on national TV.....what a freaking puss![/quote'] When he takes wickets, you dont call him a puss.. Only when he does something wrong, people call him stuff.. Stop being selfish... I bet you cant even make it to the Ranji trophy.. I got a saying for u: Lato ke bhoot baato se nahin mante...

When he takes wickets, you dont call him a puss.. Only when he does something wrong, people call him stuff.. Stop being selfish... I bet you cant even make it to the Ranji trophy.. I got a saying for u: Lato ke bhoot baato se nahin mante...
and now ur making a fool outa urself.. sreesanth is an immature idiot and a lame pu.sy..

When he takes wickets, you dont call him a puss.. Only when he does something wrong, people call him stuff.. Stop being selfish... I bet you cant even make it to the Ranji trophy.. I got a saying for u: Lato ke bhoot baato se nahin mante...
Hey STFU.....will ya? I have been critical of Santa when he was playing like **** and abusing Aussies. Taking wickets does not give you the license to be a jack*ss. And when did he start playing well consistently. Lillee talked trash because he was good and fiercely competitive. Santa is not.

Sreesanth is the greatest Cricketer ever Sreesanth is only motivated and Committed Indian Cricketer Sreesanth is the only Cricketer playing for the country. He does not even mind losing his match fees for the sake of the country. He is always aggressive, committed and confident unlike some of our selfish, ultradefensive, overcautious and lazy players. He never lets get the opposition on top of him no matter how good they are since he is extremely confident of his own ability. Sreesanth is a excellent role model for youngsters Sreesanth claiming Hayden and Gilchrist is reason for WC Success Media should praise Superb Sreesanth instead of criticising him Indians should get out of their timid and ultracautious ways and be aggressive and confident of their own ability. The media should encourage this type of ultra aggressive attitude. The reason for poor performances in last few years is timid fast bowlers like Srinath and Prasad who themselves looked unmotivated and unfit. We finally have a genius gem in Sreesanth and the media is criticizing him instead of encouraging him to be more aggressive. Indians should learn self respect and aggressiveness from Sreesanth Sreesanth is most committed Cricketer in the world Sreesanth should be presented the Bharat Ratna award Sreesanth is a boon to Indian Cricket Australians trying to suppress World’s Greatest and most committed Cricketer Australians know that he is the only one who can stop them and who can take Indian to no 1. Hence they are trying to demoralise him for silly reason since they know he is the best and the only hurdle in their way. The Australians themselves are involved in sledging so I do not understand why Sreesanth should not be encouraged to do it. Sreesanth should be given Complete Control of Indian Team Sreesanth should be given lifetime captaincy of Indian Cricket Media should encourage Sreesanth to be more aggressive rather than criticizing him.

I think everyone who disses Sreesanth is a gigantic flapping pussey that hasn't seen action in years. He's aggressive. He bowls with fire, he bowls with passion, he bowls for his team. I'd like you to point out ONE INSTANCE where he has 'sledged his fellow teammate'. He gets carried away, that's all. Your best friend, your role model, your teammate, comes and punches you infront of billions on national television, says racial slurs and other bad language. How would you react? Sreesanth may be aggressive with the ball in his hand, but he's genuinely a nice guy. He doesn't have the heart to hit his 'friend' back and he knows that in doing so he would have ended his career. I'd cry. F you, OP.

Sreesanth is the greatest Cricketer ever Sreesanth is only motivated and Committed Indian Cricketer Sreesanth is the only Cricketer playing for the country. He does not even mind losing his match fees for the sake of the country. He is always aggressive, committed and confident unlike some of our selfish, ultradefensive, overcautious and lazy players. He never lets get the opposition on top of him no matter how good they are since he is extremely confident of his own ability. Sreesanth is a excellent role model for youngsters Sreesanth claiming Hayden and Gilchrist is reason for WC Success Media should praise Superb Sreesanth instead of criticising him Indians should get out of their timid and ultracautious ways and be aggressive and confident of their own ability. The media should encourage this type of ultra aggressive attitude. The reason for poor performances in last few years is timid fast bowlers like Srinath and Prasad who themselves looked unmotivated and unfit. We finally have a genius gem in Sreesanth and the media is criticizing him instead of encouraging him to be more aggressive. Indians should learn self respect and aggressiveness from Sreesanth Sreesanth is most committed Cricketer in the world Sreesanth should be presented the Bharat Ratna award Sreesanth is a boon to Indian Cricket Australians trying to suppress World’s Greatest and most committed Cricketer Australians know that he is the only one who can stop them and who can take Indian to no 1. Hence they are trying to demoralise him for silly reason since they know he is the best and the only hurdle in their way. The Australians themselves are involved in sledging so I do not understand why Sreesanth should not be encouraged to do it. Sreesanth should be given Complete Control of Indian Team Sreesanth should be given lifetime captaincy of Indian Cricket Media should encourage Sreesanth to be more aggressive rather than criticizing him.
Fantastic post, but I think you got a little carried away yourself near the end.

Hey STFU.....will ya? I have been critical of Santa when he was playing like **** and abusing Aussies. Taking wickets does not give you the license to be a jack*ss. And when did he start playing well consistently. Lillee talked trash because he was good and fiercely competitive. Santa is not.
You talk trash and I think we all know that you aren't competitive because you don't have a base to your argument here. How is someone a "poosie" for sticking to their guns, sticking their necks out for their team and showing aggression against the toughest, meanest opposition to play against.

I think everyone who disses Sreesanth is a gigantic flapping pussey that hasn't seen action in years. He's aggressive. He bowls with fire, he bowls with passion, he bowls for his team. I'd like you to point out ONE INSTANCE where he has 'sledged his fellow teammate'. He gets carried away, that's all. Your best friend, your role model, your teammate, comes and punches you infront of billions on national television, says racial slurs and other bad language. How would you react? Sreesanth may be aggressive with the ball in his hand, but he's genuinely a nice guy. He doesn't have the heart to hit his 'friend' back and he knows that in doing so he would have ended his career. I'd cry. F you, OP.
he is aggressive only in his stares and verbals..he is a rotten piece of **** who gets spanked more often than not...let him be consistent first and then he can dish out the verbals later....as a fast bowler a 150 kmph bouncer or yorker speaks more than the supposedly cold stare from the small butt cry baby

lets say he takes wickets tat also doesnt give him the right to make an a$$ out of himself on the cricket field how many freaking times will he embarass india theres a limit and this idiot doesnt knw it look i am an adamant supporter of sree but only when he takes wkts not when hes an a$$clown im pretty sure most of us in this thread feel the same way

I think batsmen over the world feel that he is not INTIMIDATING - rather just ANNOYING...its good to be aggressive and I hated that bowlers like Srinath & Prasad didn't have an aggressive demeanor. But Sreesanth crosses the line between aggressiveness and insanity. I think Pathan's a good example of that aggressiveness without crossing the line and being embarrassing..moreover, Lee is more intimidating than Sreesanth with his glares and what not (haven't seen him sledge so much as Sreesanth) just because he has the pace/bounce to back it up.. And yes, Bajji was good and aggressive - just what we wanted, but this slap-gate is uncalled for...

The pretender Sreesanth sledged Virender Sehwag and Sachin Tendulkar in Challengers Series (the series having India Blue Team vs Red Team vs Green Team). He got owned by Sehwag and Tendulkar in that match. So much for that :hahaha: pretender SS SS is horrible. Bhajji is 3x horrible.

The pretender Sreesanth sledged Virender Sehwag and Sachin Tendulkar in Challengers Series (the series having India Blue Team vs Red Team vs Green Team). He got owned by Sehwag and Tendulkar in that match. So much for that :hahaha: pretender SS SS is horrible. Bhajji is 3x horrible.
Yes that's true but i'd attribute that to the fact that he doesn't care for reputations when he's on the field playing for his team. He looks to annoy and irritate the opposition into giving away their wicket. He needs to learn to back it up with some good bowling.