IPL should have an associate player quota

QuarantineTormentino

I would have system where is 4 foreign players max and maybe 2 associate Max  but its not like its must if they think assocaites are not good enough they can have Indian players but I think associates players will bring lot more interest in IPL and also they will really want play also they it will bring hope to their cricket 

7 hours ago, speedheat said:

No way please, not needed.

If they are good enough they will be picked.

There are good enough players who are not getting picked because they are bit Raw with lack coaching and facilities. so teams preferring Aussies who played big bash 

29 minutes ago, Lord said:

Would rather see young Indians develop. Others can try their luck in PEE YESS YELL

Indian Players also have lot other venues to improve aswell like Ranji and  also it should very easy for Indian Player  they quality will drop 

And also look at RCB keeping definitely Brandon Taylor could got in there or some like Blessing Muzarabani or Ryan Burl could be useful teams they need develop probably some variation but when this players who rarely can afford shoes can get world class facilities I think they will improve a lot  and it will motivate others because their goal becomes IPL. I am specially talking about Zimbabwe as they really have lack of funds  so far them just section in IPL means to survive and dream to fulfill  

1 minute ago, rising said:

I would have system where is 4 foreign players max and maybe 2 associate Max  but its not like its must if they think assocaites are not good enough they can have Indian players but I think associates players will bring lot more interest in IPL and also they will really want play also they it will bring hope to their cricket 

There are good enough players who are not getting picked because they are bit Raw with lack coaching and facilities. so teams preferring Aussies who played big bash 

Indian Players also have lot other venues to improve aswell like Ranji and  also it should very easy for Indian Player  they quality will drop 

And also look at RCB keeping definitely Brandon Taylor could got in there or some like Blessing Muzarabani or Ryan Burl could be useful teams they need develop probably some variation but when this players who rarely can afford shoes can get world class facilities I think they will improve a lot  and it will motivate others because their goal becomes IPL. I am specially talking about Zimbabwe as they really have lack of funds  so far them just section in IPL means to survive and dream to fulfill  

they have PSL and other leagues. Good associate players arent short of money.

If they perform there like Tim David has,they'll be picked up.

9 minutes ago, rising said:

I'm seeing a lot of good Enough players being selected already. If they are of sufficient quality, they will be picked.

There are other low tier leagues like BPl spl psl where they can demonstrate their potential but Setting a quota for them,is absurd idea.

It would be like South Africa cricket board colour quota system .