Speeds of Indian pacers seems to be deteriorating

Mesky99

Just now, maniac said:

you probably would have added Siraj and Thakur to the list too few months back but back then Pakistan was still playing internationals so you probably missed it.

Let those guys play the big teams overseas and then we will talk. Nattu,Thakur,Siraj out performed all these Pak youngster beauties in Australia.

Siraj is quality, no one is doubting that, shardul has done well. But rest of the young Indian bowlers ain't good enough

7 hours ago, maniac said:

One Pakistani bowler that has impressed me a lot and I think will be a star if he keeps away from fixing and politics is Shanawaz Dhani. Really impressed with him from what I have seen. Surprising that @Ankit_sharma03 missed him out for Azam Khan and Md Wasim jr. Rest all are bang average. Hassan Ali is decent and Afridi is good. That’s about it.

Md wasim Jr has a good bowling action and he looked visibly fast from what I have seen. 

Dhani has to play vs higher level comp to judge him accurately. 

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i mentioned him in a post that he is a very good bowler 

this was for dhani 

Their is some very good talent coming from pakistan 

• kashif ali
  • Qasim akram 
  • mohmmad harris 
  • abdullah shafique

Yes our batting stocks have improved immensely. Bowling is poor so far. 

Just play one test match between india A bowlers and Pakistan. I guarantee you avesh, prasidh and tyagi would wallop us comfortably. Add in saini who is probably a better bowler than most of our trash cannon fodders. Yes even saini. Saini actually performed well vs Aussies in Australia despite carrying an injury. 

Our batsmen can't handle bounce and pace. Both aplenty with this A level bowling side of india. 

35 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Lol. Your naseems Hasnians and Raufs get killed in international cricket. They are rubbish.

Prasidh Porel Mavi or nagarkoti are nowhere near the Indian team.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

Muh "prasidh no where near the Indian team' are you kidding me? He has already played 3 odi's and replaced avesh khan in the reserves for the recent England tour, he is very close to the national setup, warrier another India A bowler is again rubbish, none of the young Indian pacer have shown enough development in their bowling, none from mavi, nagarkoti, prasidh and saini seem to be learning, with Pakistan they keep churning out young pacers every season and none compromise on pace.

Always try to move forward like how urine flows through. Don't be like feces where you get excreted backwards which is exactly what pakistan, my adopted country is unfortunately. There is a reason why we are the butt of all jokes. 

It's going to be hard to catch up up the Indians. We just don't have the fire-power to compete with them in any field to be honest. Literally anything. Last saving grace was our phasst bowlers but even that chapter has been derailed by the GOAT pace Asian attack of all time from India. It really stings us. 

Edited by Jay