What can Chennai Super Kingz do to improve?

Guest whineleg

What can Chennai Super Kingz do to improve?  

1. 1.

• Move to another city
    • Sacrifice some lambz instead of goatz (and save the goatz for biryani)
    • Work out a trade with Mumbai Indianz to get SRT (GOD) to work some miraclez
    • Stop playing IPL and go back to preparing for their next first-class match

Only one man can save Madras. And he is, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . i-000078-im-002168.jpg Get him in the team. :D

wonder why my advice was edited in this thread lol. i think it was bit rude but was worth accepting for chennaites
v irritated u so much that u started getting personal..and thats one gud reason for ur post to be edited..

Guest whineleg
Only one man can save Madras. And he is' date=' [/quote'] I still think my brahmastra can help. :dance:

whats wrong with them? they are not the same force' date=' when the hussey, hayden and oram were along with them....[/quote'] That's exactly it. Hayden, Hussey, and Oram were their 3 best players and without them, their batting lineup doesn't make the grade. In light of their departure, Chennai's decline shouldn't be a surprise. But i have to admit, i never expected them to be gang-raped like this. 2 consecutive 8 wicket defeats, and now a 3rd looks possible. Dare i say they may not make the semi-finals ?

Guest Hiten.

I don't know what exactly should CSK team do.... but all I know is Hari should not come up with excuses and opposition praising threads. hari also said that CSK does not need Haydos, Hussey, Oram to beat anyone... I beg to differ :cantstop::hysterical:

I understand all this is for fun and frolic, but we would be unbelievably dumb to totally write-off any team. Sure, Madras lost a few matches, but that doesnt they cant win. Besides, T20 is so unpredictable, that no team can go into a match as clear favs. Madras' brilliant start may help it to get into the semis, JUST. But they have to win atleast 2 of their next 3 matches. Other teams like Mumbai are picking momentum, while Madras is the only team losing momentum.

Offer more money to woo back Hayden, Hussey and Oram to play the remaining matches :thumbs_up: They need those 3 to bolster the lineup. --- Cricketicz - why getting all offensive and personal at Madraz folkz? such that ur postz have to be edited often!? --- I think at the start of IPL teams announcement (auction time), there was not so much hate towards CSK. After Hari Sampath and later Zubin opened threadz/postz, lots of people started hating CSK. One Example (and there are many others): beetle, she was initially cool towards CSK, but started hating after seeing too many threadz/postz boasting a lot.

I think at the start of IPL teams announcement (auction time), there was not so much hate towards CSK. After Hari Sampath and later Zubin opened threadz/postz, lots of people started hating CSK. One Example (and there are many others): beetle, she was initially cool towards CSK, but started hating after seeing too many threadz/postz boasting a lot.
I second that ... people do not like boastful and taunting personalities. When some people did that, a lot of folks got offended and started retaliating in their own way. More than CSK, people were happy to see the likes of Hari Sampath, Zubinpepsi, satishg etc. getting a black face for all the boastful comments they made when the going was good for them. To me it feels like CSK lost a few fans due to their own fans going over the top. It is just a game, and bringing too much regionalism into this is not a good sign of things to come. Later on the same things will go like Delhi is pulling its weight in the Indian Team, it will be good if Bangalore start doing the same. Not good ... Still a lot of games still to be played ... all fans should tone it down a bit as far as getting personal and regional. OTT comments are uncalled for. Just my $.02

--- Cricketicz - why getting all offensive and personal at Madraz folkz? such that ur postz have to be edited often!? .
it won't have been edited or delete had few chennai folkz for example Harisampath won't have create an issue out of it. hence mods that it was starting to get worse, so they decided to edit it. i don't mind editing my post anyway. hence i am not whining about it..

I second that ... people do not like boastful and taunting personalities. When some people did that' date=' a lot of folks got offended and started retaliating in their own way. More than CSK, people were happy to see the likes of Hari Sampath, Zubinpepsi,[b'] satishg etc. getting a black face for all the boastful comments they made when the going was good for them. To me it feels like CSK lost a few fans due to their own fans going over the top. It is just a game, and bringing too much regionalism into this is not a good sign of things to come. Later on the same things will go like Delhi is pulling its weight in the Indian Team, it will be good if Bangalore start doing the same. Not good ... Still a lot of games still to be played ... all fans should tone it down a bit as far as getting personal and regional. OTT comments are uncalled for. Just my $.02
dude wen was i boastful :omg: i jus celebrated my teams victory thats it..i never went overboard..

dude wen was i boastful :omg: i jus celebrated my teams victory thats it..i never went overboard..
Mostly yes, and I can give you that benefit, although you did irritate some folks some times (which is acceptable). You just got clubbed with the rest of the gone-overboard supporters, just like CSK team for no fault of theirs lost a few fans! Its the nature of the fans, dude. People just need to keep it far from personal. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=392863#post392863 man ur team performs like sh*t and still u talk... man ur team performs like sh*t and still u talk abt us..pls try to win 2 games in a row before talking abt CSK :finger: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=102721 haha tics..where are u..where are ur stupid... haha tics..where are u..where are ur stupid comments..appreciate a team wen u see one..v have MSD..the best captain ever.. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=101731 haha look who is laughing now..CSK rulz..man u... haha look who is laughing now..CSK rulz..man u CSK haters..get a life..v are the champs..MSD is the king http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=101731 MSD is a legend..he is the best captain ever..RD... MSD is a legend..he is the best captain ever..RD shd learn frm MSD http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=101731 MSD is a bloody legend..super kings machis super... MSD is a bloody legend..super kings machis super kings :yay:..haha RD is so pissed off..ok banglorians lets see a innings of that MSDs class frm ur captain..haha :haha:

dude all those comments were for fun and wen v lost and wen all the guys were bashing our team i was still trying to lighten it up with some posts..i never meant anything personal and i guess all the true supporters of their team wud react the same way as i did..