Cricket's tricky rules

ludhianvi

Cricket's tricky rules  

1. 1.

• legal delivery
    • no ball
    • dead ball

Please keep this in the ipl forum if possible, all the other sections are barren at the moment. I have some questions. 1. A bowler delivers a ball that bounces more than once before reaching the batsmen. Is the delivery: a) legal delivery B) no ball c) dead ball

Please keep this in the ipl forum if possible, all the other sections are barren at the moment. I have some questions. 1. A bowler delivers a ball that bounces more than once before reaching the batsmen. Is the delivery: a) legal delivery b) no ball c) dead ball
dead ball if greater than 2, legal otherwise

it's called dead ball if u are playing in ur local colony or in gully it's called no ball if u r playing in pakistan it's a legal delivery if ur bowling it in International game
:-D 'tics always has to make it amusing

anyone remember India's tour of new zeland in 2002. andre adams bowled this 2 tip delivery to Anil Kumble same bowler andre adams later following year in 2003 world cup bowled a similar delivery to Andrew Bichael of Australia. Bichael however was smart enough batsman to hit it for a six. it's a legal delivery

I also think it was legal delivery but in my gulli cricket match today' date=' they were calling it as dead ball.[/quote'] it's a higly debateable. ppl say more then 2 bounce is actually an illegal again to be bowled delivery. so 2 is legal, but more then 2 isn't