Which 4 teams will reach the semi-finals and in what order?

Predator_05

Guest HariSampath

This is NOT about run rates etc, its about points. Top 4 teams go through, and then on its a battle of who wins 2 in a row. Teams like DD who lose to DUDS like Mumbai and who are ONE BALL away from losing any game are more probably likely to crash out of semis, because they have only ONE mantra : Sehwag : and if it fails, DD are goners. Teams like Royals or Kings 11 and Chennai who have not depended on ONE individual will have more chances of going through till last day.

is dharam sankat mein mat pado...RC supporter ban jao.....:wink_smile:
i have quite a few back ups. there are only 3 teams i can't support - warney, mumbai and yuvraj being the links to those.

i have quite a few back ups. there are only 3 teams i can't support - warney' date=' mumbai and yuvraj being the links to those.[/quote'] hmm...looks like you have dadaji's team as one of your backups :hysterical:...perhaps because of SRK :-D

what is this DUDS league?
harisampath started a thread yesterday in this section, don't remember the title. may be u can browse this section a bit and u will find it. he called it a duds league or something all teams which had 2 points till yesteday were placed in that league. but after 2 defeats in a row.. it looks like chennai might join it too..

harisampath started a thread yesterday in this section, don't remember the title. may be u can browse this section a bit and u will find it. he called it a duds league or something all teams which had 2 points till yesteday were placed in that league. but after 2 defeats in a row.. it looks like chennai might join it too..
lol tics ur team is tied up with us and the scenario is same for u guys as well..so dont be too confident..

Mission Accomplished! 34irzv7.jpg Well done boys, you have finally made the tournament more interesting! Modi was afraid that the semi-final spots may be decided too early, rendering the last round of matches dead-rubbers. Now, the competition is wide open and everyone is interested, including teams like Bangalore Royally Challenged, Dhukkan Chargers and Kolkata Batty men! georgebushAP2604_468x306.jpg :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: