Who will prevail in the BATTLE OF THE SOUTHIES ?

Predator_05

Who will prevail in the BATTLE OF THE SOUTHIES ?  

1. 1.

By that i mean, the three way battle between Cheennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore. At this stage, we all know at least 2 of these teams definitely won't make the semis (i won't be holding my breath for Chennai either, 'cos they look really sh itty) so as a consolation - just to keep things interesting - i have organised a special little tournament for these three teams. Who will win the BATTLE OF THE SOUTHIES ? Currently, we have seen three matches take place; CSK vs BRC - CSK won BRC vs DC - BRC won DC vs CSK - DC won All three teams have one win a piece, so the race is incredibly close. Who knows, it may go down to the wire and teams might finish level on points !! This is a lot more entertaining than watching these teams playing separately and getting r@ped by everyone else. Three teams - equally matched and highly competitive - who will WIN IT ? Let the fighting BEGIN !!!

Arrogance and self-awareness dont go hand-in-hand, Complacency is the first step to mediocrity. Good to know the north folks have begun to under-estimate their southern counterparts. That gives us our best chance. :two_thumbs_up:

Guest Hiten.

eehhhhh clash of southies ? Who the fark cares ? Like we care anything that happens in South India :haha: On a serious note, CSK off course.

Guest Hiten.
Tera kya hoga Kalia :hmmmm2:... u mumbai supporters are neither North nor South .. Kahin ke nahi ho :laugh:
We are WEST side homie :-D