Upcoming Left handed top order batsmen

nsareen

this ipl & recent domestic season has shown many upcoming left handed top order batsmen.

1) Jaiswal

2) Tilak Varma

3) Abhishek Sharma

4) Devdutt padikal

5) Sai sudarshan

6) Anuj rawat

7) Atharv Taide

Future looks loaded with Lefty batsmen..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, nsareen said:

this ipl has shown many upcoming too order batsmen.

1) Jaiswal

2) Tilak Varma

3) Abhishek Sharma

4) Devdutt padikal

5) Sai sudarshan

6) Anuj rawat

Future looks loaded with Lefty batsmen..

none of them are convincing so far. jasiwal has not done well in domestics lately and is patchy in IPL; ditto for padikkal this year.

of this group, only tilak looks promising.

1 minute ago, Vijy said:

none of them are convincing so far. jasiwal has not done well in domestics lately and is patchy in IPL; ditto for padikkal this year.

They all are promising. All around 20-22 years of age. Just because someone didn't do well in a few innings doesn't make him nonpromising. T20 is hit and miss format any way.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

They all are promising. All around 20-22 years of age. Just because someone didn't do well in a few innings doesn't make him nonpromising. T20 is hit and miss format any way.

I presume OP was referring to all formats and not just IPL/T20 and I wrote the post accordingly. every IPL we keep getting these "promising" players. not many sustain it

I’m not referring to IPL, in IPL they are still finding the feet, domestic is another matter.

credentials are very strong. Jaiswal had a super couple of domestic seasons, same with paddikal, rawat. sai sudarshan had a strong domesic t20 but the experts praise him a lot & see there is a lot for him to shine..

Another left handed is atharva taide, waiting to see him get a chance, but he has had a strong donestic season..

All i’m saying is irrespective of their IPL credentials, these would play the top formats in the near future.

14 hours ago, nsareen said:

I’m not referring to IPL, in IPL they are still finding the feet, domestic is another matter.

credentials are very strong. Jaiswal had a super couple of domestic seasons, same with paddikal, rawat. sai sudarshan had a strong domesic t20 but the experts praise him a lot & see there is a lot for him to shine..

Another left handed is atharva taide, waiting to see him get a chance, but he has had a strong donestic season..

All i’m saying is irrespective of their IPL credentials, these would play the top formats in the near future.

I thought you were referring to domestics as well, so we seem to agree on that.

And I was commenting on domestics - have followed them closely, and none have been super-impressive in ranjis (e.g., like gill or sarfaraz with 60-70 batting avg), although some have indeed done well in List A