Somebody shoot me!!

Guest Hiten.

riya' date=' jf1gp_1, yoda and fineleg's day has been made. :D[/quote'] Thats cruel ,i am not his hater or anything .I just want people to treat him as a very good batsman not like God ,then the disappointment will be less.Neither do i enjoy his failure . PS : I do think that 20/20 is not that suitable for Tendulkar ,Dravid and Laxman ,my opinion .If Tendu proves me wrong i will happily eat the humble pie.

Guest HariSampath
Thats cruel ,i am not his hater or anything .I just want people to treat him as a very good batsman not like God ,then the disappointment will be less.Neither do i enjoy his failure . PS : I do think that 20/20 is not that suitable for Tendulkar ,Dravid and Laxman ,my opinion .If Tendu proves me wrong i will happily eat the humble pie.
No....you are wrong...6 months back during T20 WC..'god' said T20 was a youngsters game.....in Australia , when we played a T20, 'god' said it was a youngsters game, but today 'god' says "I had always felt it is not a question of age, but just performance"....so 'god' has changed his mind ?...sssssshhhhh..who the heck are we, mere mortals to judge all these strange proclamations by 'god'....he can afterall change his mind as he pleases....based on life's experiences ( plus a guaranteed $3 millions from Ambani didnt hurt I guess , for T20 to suddenly not be a 'youngsters' game' ):giggle:

Guest HariSampath

Look blue_brig...you better make up your mind who it is you want to be shot...yourself or finey, because Praveen Kumar is on his way here, he has just bought a gun , and he is already drunk too, we dont want him aiming confused...too dangerous to other posters

Pred, relax a bit. Use ignore user mode to good use mate. BTW Sachin Tendulkar is an Indian icon and this is Indian cricket fans. Obviously people like him and regard him as the greatest. Although OTT reactions there is nothing wrong in supporters standing by Indian players on "Indian cricket fans". We are rather better off standing by the Indian players on an Indian cricket fans website rather than not don't you guys think?