Commonwealth Games 2022

Number

We got 60+ medals in 2014 and 2018 editions.

Won 100+ in 2010 which we hosted in Delhi.

Now with Shooting which we used to dominate, if we get close to 60 it will be a pretty good performance.

Hopes resting on Wrestling, Weightlifting, Badminton, TT, Hockey and Women's cricket.

8 hours ago, Sandz said:

Women's TT team event, India lost to Malaysia 3-2 and are out, Manika was dissapointing, too much hype about her and not enough substance me thinks.

She had an off day.. That said the others including Reeth were poor. Need better paddlers

10 hours ago, Number said:

Unreal lifts by Mirabai Chanu.

Living upto the hype.

Totally smashed the CW record.

She was clearly ahead of the rest. Her competition are the Chinese and North Koreans. The rest are nowhere compared to her. 

Poor Bindyarani's silver not acknowledged by anyone... 

India 4 medals in 4 events in weightlifting. Squash and tt ended in disappointment.. Only Saurav Ghosal and Joshna Chinappa left for a medal chance.. Awesome to watch 14yr old Anahit Singh play though. One for the future. Pity squash is not an Olympic sport but there 100 plus medals for swimming and athletics

I knew that shooting isn't part of cwg this year.

But today I got to know that they don't have it this year because Birmingham doesn't have shooting setup. What a joke these games are then. Even the British can't care less about them it seems.

43 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Achinta Sheuli smashing it in the 73Kg Weightlifting event- probable gold!

Watching this now, as long as he does his lifts in clean and jerk he should do it.

Edited by Sandz