IPL - Trades and Acquisitions

swami1984

i cant understand y some hyderabad fans want gilchrist to be the captain next year. he seems to be worser than laxman in captaincy. the problem is with the team & not captaincy. players like gibbs & afridi have been big flops it would be better for hyderabad if some indian player(other than laxman) becomes the captain with laxman playing as the opener. laxman-gilchrist was a good opening pair

i cant understand y some hyderabad fans want gilchrist to be the captain next year. he seems to be worser than laxman in captaincy. the problem is with the team & not captaincy. players like gibbs & afridi have been big flops it would be better for hyderabad if some indian player(other than laxman) becomes the captain with laxman playing as the opener. laxman-gilchrist was a good opening pair
gilchrist isn't a bad captain - he's not blessed with good bowling options. He is quite proactive in fielding placements and backs his bowlers well. Plus, I bet it was his call to drop that f***ker Arjun Yadav. What more could ya ask for!?

For Banglore Team..... We need some new players... 1. i would buy Hayden as opener 2. Shane Watson as allrounder 3. i will buy Iqbal Abdulla from ICL 4. Glen Mcgrath... we already have Boucher as wicket keeper...amd Misbah as a middle order..
iqbal abdulla is already in IPL in the kolkata knight riders team

from the delhi team these players must go: shoaib malik asif yomahesh - should play for some other team we should look to try & get these players - afridi - he will be better utilized in the delhi team collingwood - after england players r available. can score quick runs & be useful with the ball. other teams have expressed their interest in pietersen & flintoff ali murtaza - if icl ban is removed before next ipl starts morne morkel is already there with some other team the xi could look something like sehwag gambhir© dhawan collingwood manoj tiwary dinesh kartik(w) afridi maharoof amit mishra ali murtaza mcgrath
besides these changes, i would like if we can exchange dinesh kartik with bangalore for goswami. dinesh kartik is more suited to tests & should be in the bangalore test xi. goswami would be a better option for delhi also, any way we can get ishant sharma in the delhi team???????

Guest Hiten.

We (MI) desperately need batters. I am really surprised on why Loots Bosman have been made to sit on the bench despite carrying a reputation of 'big hitter'. Ashwell Prince's selection was a waste, IMO. He plainly sucks. So here's the deal. Take RU, Ashwell Prince. Give us Paul Collingwood and M. Clarke :D

Assuming Mccullum and Gayle are available for the entire season, Kolkatta should try to sell Ponting, Butt, Agarkar and Gul, and get good Indian players like Badri, Nayar, Pathan, Gony, Munaf etc. More the merrier. They will just own everyone then.

Guest Hiten.
Assuming Mccullum and Gayle are available for the entire season' date=' Kolkatta should try to sell Ponting, Butt, Agarkar and Gul, and get good Indian players like Badri, Nayar, Pathan, Gony, Munaf etc. More the merrier. They will just own everyone then.[/quote'] You are asking KKR to buy players who are influential in their current franchise' wins :haha: Smart huh

is there any way ishant sharma(a delhi-ite) & raina(from a satellite town of delhi(ghaziabad)) can play for delhi ????? i would like to c this team: sehwag gambhir dhawan raina collingwood dinesh kartik afridi maharoof amit mishra ishant mcgrath