I hope chennaites are watching punjab's game

Cricketics

This how u would be beaten by hopes, Marsh, Yuvi etc. just keep watching if u are to miss the saturday's game.. Bala will become Nkala.. dhoni will Dhobi patel will become ducktale,
relax - rajasthan are resting smith, asnodkar, warne himself and tanvir with both warne and tanvir i doubt if marsh would have gone beserk

Ticz, Why do u hate CSK so much to create threads every day? Why dont u post it in the thread you had yesterday?
i don't hate them as i told u before also in other thread, but u didn't had answer to that and u didn't respond to it when i answered u pretty well. it's just that ppl like u think northies hate southies.. hence for suck folkz, i keep creating these threadz to frustrate them or make them feel something else.

i don't hate them as i told u before also in other thread' date=
it's just that ppl like u think northies hate southies.. hence for suck folkz, i keep creating these threadz to frustrate them or make them feel something else.
No, I dont think NI hate SI. Go read my posts from yesterday. I only said some specific folk(s) in ICF make some ugly posts. Overall, there is not any general issues of NI or SI.
Then post in the thread u already created instead of a new one

fineleg, ugly is a pretty damn big word. it can't be used to define this thread ugly would have been had i been cursing u guys or talking nasty stuff about Chennai, the city come on.... we have been makin fun of each and every team here. just that chennai folkz here have shown or seem to be more frustrated then any other group of ppl, hence we love to pick on them to frustrate more. u gotta change or else we will continue.

fineleg, ugly is a pretty damn big word. it can't be used to define this thread ugly would have been had i been cursing u guys or talking nasty stuff about Chennai, the state. come on.... we have been makin fun of each and every team here. just that chennai folkz here have shown or seem to be more frustrated then any other group of ppl, hence we love to pick on them to frustrate more. u gotta change or else we will continue.
Ticz, You have mistaken. I did not call this specific thread ugly. I call this thread as needless. What I called ugly were certain other posts, and I'm not talking about you . I am cool with you. Just that you get overexcited and sometimes open all these threads :) I dont think you hate SI - so relax :) But you do seem to needle CSK a lot in every thread, which is ok, since I dont care too much abt CSK or DD or MI etc. Just that we dont need so many threadz

1) Chennai -city not state 2) Dhoni can hit the ball much harder than these guys. Yuvraj and Marsh, etc. are all about timing. Dhoni can pummel that ball and even if he doesn't time it, it'll go the distance. Same with Morkel. The only way KXI can win over is if their bowling restricts CSK to a very low score.

fineleg, ugly is a pretty damn big word. it can't be used to define this thread ugly would have been had i been cursing u guys or talking nasty stuff about Chennai, the state. come on.... we have been makin fun of each and every team here. just that chennai folkz here have shown or seem to be more frustrated then any other group of ppl, hence we love to pick on them to frustrate more. u gotta change or else we will continue.
dude WTF :omg: u are frm India rite :--D

ikko gal yaar' date=' state bolo city bolo.. changed .. who cares..[b'] it's a place afterall..
WTF do u mean who cares..i care abt my city..and all ppl frm madras wud definitely object to ur remark abt chennai..and its not jus a place its our home :icflove: and this is the attitude that v dont like..u make a stupid comment abt chennai and then u say who cares..

holy cow, so by calling chennai a state by mistake, i insulted chennaites. holy fack this gotta be the biggest whining channel available peace on this boring topic u guys creatin
ur again showing ur maturity level, aint u?? jus dont keep embarrasing urself man.... and when did u find we r the most frustrated ppL??? again talking frm ur arse aint u...? its better u STFU... cuz ur jus meaninglessly creating more fites..

coming to the OP.. punjab played twice against chennai.. they scored 207 without marsh and with marsh they scored only 163 ... both the times chasing... we have also scored more than 200 when hayden n hussey werent playing.... so no bring ur stupid smelly logic here.. go n shove it up in dille dollie;s arse.... they r the one seem to b riding on their luck.. its a bit rich coming frm a guy who backs an useless n shi..tty team like dillie dollie...