Tendulkar to miss Bangladesh tri-series and Asia Cup

BB, agreed. I hope that he changes his mind or something. I want us to win overwhelmingly over Pak & SL & Bangladesh (yeah, I'm scared to call them minnows now). But if he's planning to use this break to play some 3-day matches domestically to get back into Test form and deliver bigtime in SL, I wouldn't mind that either.

Guest Hiten.
moreover' date=' he loses the chance to take over Inzi as player with most runs between India and pak in odi's[/quote'] India are touring Pakistan during the month of December. I don't care about that, but winning Asia cup would mean a lot.

i knew this was coming all along..he wasn 100% fit in IPL..it was due to some external pressure that he came in..hope he fully recovers for the SL series..i want him to score like wat Lara did against SL in his comeback series..man wudnt that be awesome..

Some people ..... just can't see beyond personal vilifications. It's rubbish to suggest he fakes injuries. But for him the two fairly successful overseas series' one in England followed by Australia would have been not possible. If he wanted to pick and choose games he would not have toured England or Australia. He missed out playing against South Africa at home where he could have scored lot of runs. Does that say something? Every little thing comes with a hidden agenda for some of you folks. If he's injured then let be. It's a good opportunity for someone to stand up and be noticed.

Some people ..... just can't see beyond personal vilifications. It's rubbish to suggest he fakes injuries. But for him the two fairly successful overseas series' one in England followed by Australia would have been not possible. If he wanted to pick and choose games he would not have toured England or Australia. He missed out playing against South Africa at home where he could have scored lot of runs. Does that say something? Every little thing comes with a hidden agenda for some of you folks. If he's injured then let be. It's a good opportunity for someone to stand up and be noticed.
Super post. :two_thumbs_up: Repped you for that.But after this statement, I do think either 1) he felt guilty for not playing in IPL and just left his recovery midway or 2) Ambani might've "requested" him to start playing in the games. Also, I've noticed that you're stuck with your avatar for the whole IPL and didn't change it despite Bangalore faring rather poorly. Being very loyal or lazy? :D