Well done Punter - 10k up

Congratulations Punter! Undoubtedly, the best batsman in the world. He came out of nowhere since that 156 at OT to be hailed in the same breath as SRT and BCL. The more I hate him the more he scores. I think I'll try and admire his batting now. Let's see if that causes a dip in form. :nervous:

Terrific to see Ponting get there, he's one of the better batsman in the world right now. In his own right he's as good as anyone but just that he's arrogant and he doesn't get enough attention like the rest of the greats. Even as a young cricketer he was as good as Tendulkar. When he was just about 12 years old he had scored few hundreds and was one of the most successful young stars in Australia so much so that when he was about 13 kookuburra agreed to sponsor him. Ponting was always thought about as a cricket star in Australia. Coming from Tassie it wasn't as easy for him but he did the hard work all right. Ponting was destined for this achievement since the time he took cricket seriously. It was inevitable he was going to get to the 10k club.

as Gambit said the more u hate him the more he scores..im happy that he din score another century today :D anyway he is really a gr8 batsman..its jus that i love SRT so much to appreciate punter..hope he always scores lesser than SRT :D