Inse mat haarna....

MechEng

On 9/1/2023 at 4:44 PM, Gollum said:

Win or lose, just hammer Shadab, one thing to be owned by their world class quicks, but since 2021 T20 WC we have made Shadab look like Warne, unacceptable. Iyer, if he survives their quicks can end Shadab's career the same way how Viru ended Saqlain's career in Multan. 

World class? Pakistan quicks? 

Since when? They get their chaddis undressed in tests regularly

It's a very mediocre attack

In odi they are somewhat ok. If they appear good, it's mostly due to our batsman's inept ability to play swing.

7 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

I was thinking about situation of Pakistan and about today's match....I think if our players say just 2 words it will put them under mental pressure and they will crumble, the 2 words 'electricity bill'..

I don't think it works that way.  In order to pay the heavy electricity bill, they (incl their players) need to earn more.  Means they will be extra motivated to win the game by treating this as a 'must win'.  Whereas our overrated superstars hv their bank accounts over flowing.  Courtesy: I Pee L.    All these intl matches generate bonus earning.  

36 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

I don't think it works that way.  In order to pay the heavy electricity bill, they (incl their players) need to earn more.  Means they will be extra motivated to win the game by treating this as a 'must win'.  Whereas our overrated superstars hv their bank accounts over flowing.  Courtesy: I Pee L.    All these intl matches generate bonus earning.  

Generally you play your best when you are relaxed not when you life is at stake. 

On 9/1/2023 at 12:14 PM, Gollum said:

Win or lose, just hammer Shadab, one thing to be owned by their world class quicks, but since 2021 T20 WC we have made Shadab look like Warne, unacceptable. Iyer, if he survives their quicks can end Shadab's career the same way how Viru ended Saqlain's career in Multan. 

Shadab 9 overs 57 runs.

Sab Sri Krishna ki kripa se...