'You've left it to fate. There's no planning here': Pathan baffled at India's Ashwin move, Kaif gives blistering verdict

rollingstoned

6 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Although i was a bit mixed with his selection he always tries to contribute in more than one ways. There was a point where he even practiced leg spin when Kulcha replaced him and Jaddu. That committment is something lacking in some of our players.  He is a bit like Steve smith in terms of  thinking. He makes on the spot change to his technique to suit the pitch. It may or may not work. But he will do it. That crouched stance he adopted for RR this season.  When i watch this tiktoking collar chewer it is irritating. He did not add one bit to his existing skill. Bishnoi who is even more smaller than Chahal works on his batting.

His commitment even at this age of 37 is commendable.  He was never athletic to begin with.  But his dedication in batting and bowling is note worthy.  Was cleverly mixing up his deliveries yesterday and never allowed the batsmen to settle.    What makes me most happy is that his 3 wickets will mute Harbhajan and few sports anchor who desperetely wanted chewal back in the side despite his terrible performance in every aspect.  

Edited by Frustrated
36 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

His commitment even at this age of 37 is commendable.  He was never athletic to begin with.  But his dedication in batting and bowling is note worthy.  Was cleverly mixing up his deliveries yesterday and never allowed the batsmen to settle.    What makes me most happy is that his 3 wickets will mute Harbhajan and few sports anchor who desperetely wanted chewal back in the side despite his terrible performance in every aspect.  

chappal lovers will do their best to bring the stick insect back into the team