Wonderful to see the crowd supporting Pakistan

the don

5 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

You are fully indoctrinated at this point and believing your own media the lies its selling to you above Pakistan and Bangladesh “wiping out” Hindus. It’s not true and you don’t have first-hand knowledge.
The only country which will lose from extremism is India itself. 

we do know it is true. The percentages come out in the census. You may reduce Hindu population be conversion or increasing Muslim population by breeding. Check the Persian demographics change and you will know what I mean. It gets exposed in todays world

21 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Doing an invasion was always a thing of past. If someone denies that then they are ignorant, but I also must state that invasions done by Hindus/Sanatan Dharma was related to military only and was never towards the common people, women and small children.

Whether it's the legendary Ramayan, Mahabharat, Yudh Dashragya, Kanishka's invasion on Persia..none of them was ever directed to common civilians, women, small children or to those who arent part of the battle(a casualty here and there is an exception).

It was Turkic & Uzbeks invasion which started abduction of women, children, common civilians and other atrocities. Capture of daughter of Raja Dahir Sen by Bin Qasim for his khalifa was never heard before. It is a matter of research that how countries like Babylon, Persia, Afghanistan, Pakistan which were primarily a non-islamic regions got converted entirely within a century...such pace of conversion you will only find in Europe when Constantine I converted entire Pagan Roman Empire into Christianity, leaving behind the old pagan & Nordic gods (which had some similarity to Hindu gods).

Then we had Nadir Shah & Abdali's who looted the wealth from Delhi courtesy of weak Mughal dynasty, and then British Raj was the final nail in coffin for our proverty of the entire region. 

Thank you for acknowledging that Hindus also participated in significant invasions. However, Hinduvta and it’s supported desperately need these lessons as they seem to think they were victims of invasions only. 

As you rightly pointed out, invaders of muslim faith also killed other Muslim invaders. The bloodbath was non-exclusive at any particular religion. 

More so, it’s impossible to determine the nature of Hindu/Sanatan invasions and whether they focused only on militaristic targets. It’s all based on verbal traditions. We all know that historians and civilizations tend to glorify their own invasions. Don’t fall for it. Invasion/war is bad, regardless of who does it. 

3 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

You are fully indoctrinated at this point and believing your own media the lies its selling to you above Pakistan and Bangladesh “wiping out” Hindus. It’s not true and you don’t have first-hand knowledge.
The only country which will lose from extremism is India itself. 

So, you deny minor Hindu girls being systematically converted to Islam in Pakistan?

"The only country which will lose from extremism is India itself"

What a load of bollocks. If Hindus don't become extreme, India will end up being a bigger Lebanon.

Just now, BanningHindu said:

we do know it is true. The percentages come out in the census. You may reduce Hindu population be conversion or increasing Muslim population by breeding. Check the Persian demographics change and you will know what I mean. It gets exposed in todays world

The stats usually quoted are propaganda. For example, the propaganda stat that says Hindu population decreased from 11% to 1% in west Pakistan was due to the change in mix after Bangladesh split in 1971. 
The Hindu population in what is now west Pakistan has actually slightly decreased.

There is a generational hate in our communities and countries. We should be very skeptical about the ideas being proliferated and do our own research. 

1 minute ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

The stats usually quoted are propaganda. For example, the propaganda stat that says Hindu population decreased from 11% to 1% in west Pakistan was due to the change in mix after Bangladesh split in 1971. 
The Hindu population in what is now west Pakistan has actually slightly decreased.

There is a generational hate in our communities and countries. We should be very skeptical about the ideas being proliferated and do our own research. 

Even after that the HIndu population in West Pak and Bangladesh has reduced. Why is not that happening in India.

And you have conveniently ignored my question - What do you say of the basis on which Pak was created that Muslims cannot live with Hindus. What does it show of that religion. Dont run away from this question.

1 minute ago, AshVin said:

So, you deny minor Hindu girls being systematically converted to Islam in Pakistan?

What a load of bollocks. If Hindus don't become extreme, India will end up being a bigger Lebanon.

I am not denying this happens in remote villages of Sindh and Punjab. There is a lot of illiteracy in these communities and unfortunately they fall prey to these bad ideas.
Rest assured, It’s not pervasive and it’s not supported by the state or the broader public. 
I am sure you’re also aware of all the condemnable stuff that happens in India such as mob violence etc but I am smart enough to know that these are pockets and broader  Indian populace does not support violence or forced conversions.  

2 minutes ago, AshVin said:

Also, funny to see a Muslim accusing Hindus of indoctrination.

Their cult believes that even telling the truth about their Paedophile Prophet deserves death penalty.

A 53 year old man marrying a 6 year old girl and consummating the marriage when she's 9?

Bolne do. Uske bhai bandhu ke expose pe dukh hua hai bechare ko. no matter how much he claims he is not a Muslim. As per their beliefs he is a non believer :hysterical:

1 minute ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

I am sure you’re also aware of all the condemnable stuff that happens in India such as mob violence etc

In India, more Hindus get killed in the hands of Muslims than the other way around.

Anyone who works in law enforcement knows this. The stats won't be revealed publicly as the Indian state thinks it'll demonize Muslims.

The propaganda about Muslims being in danger in India is solely due to the fact that a Muslim getting slapped in India will get 100x more news coverage than a Hindu girl being raped and killed by a Muslim in India.

4 minutes ago, BanningHindu said:

Even after that the HIndu population in West Pak and Bangladesh has reduced. Why is not that happening in India.

And you have conveniently ignored my question - What do you say of the basis on which Pak was created that Muslims cannot live with Hindus. What does it show of that religion. Dont run away from this question.

Like I said, census show that Hindus as a proportion of Pakistan have increased since 1951. 

As for living together, I believe Muslims and Hindus can not only live together, they can thrive together. But this can only happen, if folks drop the past and focus on present and future. 

1 minute ago, AshVin said:

In India, more Hindus get killed in the hands of Muslims than the other way around.

Anyone who works in law enforcement knows this. The stats won't be revealed publicly as the Indian state thinks it'll demonize Muslims.

The propaganda about Muslims being in danger in India is solely due to the fact that a Muslim getting slapped in India will get 100x more news coverage than a Hindu girl being raped and killed by a Muslim in India.

This may be true or this may be an opinion. It’s hard to say without hard data. 

2 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Like I said, census show that Hindus as a proportion of Pakistan have increased since 1951. 

As for living together, I believe Muslims and Hindus can not only live together, they can thrive together. But this can only happen, if folks drop the past and focus on present and future. 

so why did Subcontinent Muslims say they cannot live with Hindus. Was it extremism? Why did Muslims ask for a separate land and split this country?

And what does it show of such Muslims. Extremism or bhai chara?

Edited by BanningHindu

16 minutes ago, BanningHindu said:

Oh, you said RSS are extremists and compared them to extremists who killed children in school in Pak, so I though you would hate the extremists who hit Israel but you answered like a typical Muslim, although you have claimed you are not one.

Now what do you say about a religion which says, I cannot stay with Hindus .

Again, I don’t discriminate in violence. All extremist and violent ideas are bad.

I am not going to sit and rank them. 
The discrimination and politicization of violence is what strengthens the movement of violence. The moment all humans condemn all violence, transformation begins. 

Just now, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Again, I don’t discriminate in violence. All extremist and violent ideas are bad.

I am not going to sit and rank them. 
The discrimination and politicization of violence is what strengthens the movement of violence. The moment all humans condemn all violence, transformation begins. 

And asking for separate Land based on religion is a extremist and violent Idea. Right?

Precisely what the Muslims who went to Pakistan did. That we cannot stay with Hindus. Why , because we are Muslims

5 minutes ago, BanningHindu said:

so why did Subcontinent Muslims say they cannot live with Hindus. Was it extremism? Why did Muslims ask for a separate land and split this country?

Yeh bhi answer kar dena Sharjah-Harjah. Halak tak to baat aa hi gayee hai

3 minutes ago, BanningHindu said:

Complex interplay of politics, religion, and economic dynamics.

The feudal lords in the Muslim league wanted to retain power and using the Islam card was the best way to get it.

on the other hand, the lack of Muslim representation in Congress didn’t help either. 

Again, you are obsessed with the past. It’s time to move on. 

Just now, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Complex interplay of politics, religion, and economic dynamics.

The feudal lords in the Muslim league wanted to retain power and using the Islam card was the best way to get it.

on the other hand, the lack of Muslim representation in Congress didn’t help either. 

Again, you are obsessed with the past. It’s time to move on. 

oh please. Then you can also move on if we get back our Mandirs. Dont make noise about it. This is not about moving on.

So Muslims as such did not want Pakistan eh? kya lull aadmi ho bhai

4 minutes ago, BanningHindu said:

And asking for separate Land based on religion is a extremist and violent Idea. Right?

Precisely what the Muslims who went to Pakistan did. That we cannot stay with Hindus. Why , because we are Muslims

Israel-Palestine history is very complex and I am not aware of the details of whose right vs wrong. I will not comment on that. Anyone and everyone involved in the conflict should refrain from violence and find solutions through a peaceful means. 

All I believe is in Gandhi’s philosophy of non-violence. Separating based on religion, race, or any other idea, is violence. Yes.