Wonderful to see the crowd supporting Pakistan

the don

Haa paai chaan... we Indians have fallen in love with paxtan after that glorious Arshad Tikball spell in the prestigious energydrink Asia Cup Final. We are yet to get out of the hypnotic spell he cast that day by heroically dismissing Sai Sudarshan with a super human thunderbolt galaxy destroying blackhole bending short ball.. :woot:

Dil Dil paxtan bc :eyedance:

1 hour ago, the don said:

Great to see Green Flag in the stands and the crowd chanting “ Pakistan Jeetay Ga”.

Heartwarming scenes.

That's the difference between the two countries. One country where minority have more rights than the majority and another one like yours where the minority have no rights and will probably be wiped out from the country altogether in our lifetimes.

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Haa paai chaan... we Indians have fallen in love with paxtan after that glorious Arshad Tikball spell in the prestigious energydrink Asia Cup Final. We are yet to get out of the hypnotic spell he cast that day by heroically dismissing Sai Sudarshan with a super human thunderbolt galaxy destroying blackhole bending short ball.. :woot:

Dil Dil paxtan bc :eyedance:

Dont forget Saim Ayub smashing Harshit Rana ;)

57 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

That's the difference between the two countries. One country where minority have more rights than the majority and another one like yours where the minority have no rights and will probably be wiped out from the country altogether in our lifetimes.

I dont think only the monorities were supporting Pakistan. I think even the majority couldnt resist the Dil Dil pakistan chants

1 hour ago, the don said:

I dont think only the monorities were supporting Pakistan. I think even the majority couldnt resist the Dil Dil pakistan chants

Doubt it as your minnow team doesn't have the likes of akram or shoaib...people can support good players but there ain't one except shaheen in first few overs and rauf

51 minutes ago, LehraDo said:

Remember this - the face of hatred and namak harami. I'm glad these rats are coming out and getting exposed

Screenshot_2023-10-11-09-33-06-48_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

What hatred?

The guy is wearing an Indian jersey, in case you didn’t notice. This is a neutral game. Most people will cheer whoever played better.  Didn’t see the game, but heard that SL was well cheered too.

He is also not waving a Pakistani flag. Waving that flag has had repercussions on people’s job prospects and in certain conditions can amount to sedition. 

I’m afraid the only one who has exposed his hatred here is YOU. Make a distinction, if a person waves a Pakistani flag and goes on to chant religious slurs demeaning the nation/ other faiths, it is an example of hatred. 

If one supports a mediocre Pakistani team against a third side, it is odd but not hateful. 

A lot of you guys are so easy to rile. Some Pakistani poster says that most Indian Muslims support Pakistan and everyone is running with pitchforks. 

It’s as if you value the words of a Pakistani and take that at face value. Some time back an ex Pakistani player said something of the sort too. And I saw the same reaction here. 

Sad state of affairs when you take the word of the people you claim are civilisation all enemies as gospel and don’t trust your own compatriots.

10 hours ago, Aiden said:

Indian Muslims always supported Pakistan. Hope Modi government won'ta arrest them and put them in jail

Nothing could be further from the truth. 

Your team played well and won. People appreciated that.

Thus far you’ve only played the weaker teams. Revel in your victories while you can.

Edited by Mariyam