Should we strategically rest bumrah in atleast 2 to 3 games going forward?

gakgupta

2 hours ago, Need4Speed said:

Thanks Eng SL and SA are close..perhaps we can rest him against SL..then enough time will be there fir him to recover and also keep the engine warmed up

We play SL at Mumbai where we will play semis too. Think main team should play that game to get used to conditions.

On 10/16/2023 at 5:08 PM, gakgupta said:

Now that semis spot for India is more or less fixed, should we rest bumrah stratgically..

He came out from injury and we have use him carefully...

On the spinning tracks and on the matches against Scotland...

What do you guyz say??

He is very very important for the semis 

India should be looking at strategically resting various players before Semi's.

However, I would want India to field a full strength side vs SA as its "last" serious group game before the finals.

Hitman, KL, Kohli, Bumrah, Jaddu should all be given opportunities to rest.

It will keep them fresh and if done correctly will yield to better results come finals.

25 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

India should be looking at strategically resting various players before Semi's.

However, I would want India to field a full strength side vs SA as its "last" serious group game before the finals.

Hitman, KL, Kohli, Bumrah, Jaddu should all be given opportunities to rest.

It will keep them fresh and if done correctly will yield to better results come finals.

we should have iyer, kohli do some bowling vs minnows too. like Ned, SL, and Pak

3 hours ago, Vijy said:

we should have iyer, kohli do some bowling vs minnows too. like Ned, SL, and Pak

Madness of Indian Cricket, this should have happened over the past 4 years. Not for the first time in 2023 WC.

I agree Iyer and Kohli MUST bowl 5+ overs vs Ned and SL, we are qualifying, so might as well practice this now.

On 10/21/2023 at 7:00 PM, SRT100 said:

Madness of Indian Cricket, this should have happened over the past 4 years. Not for the first time in 2023 WC.

I agree Iyer and Kohli MUST bowl 5+ overs vs Ned and SL, we are qualifying, so might as well practice this now.

especially iyer. he offers little with the bat alone. needs to at least prove himself to be 7th bowler level.