How BCCI is playing politics in world cup schedule

Vilander

15 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

stop responding to my posts. It will help you improve your well being.

You make unsubstantiated posts people will call you out, they wont stop reaponding. Sorry make subatantiated logical posts. And dont go on abuse rant if someone has an other opinion.

Edited by Vilander

45 minutes ago, Vilander said:

You make unsubstantiated posts people will callbyou out, they wont stop reaponding. Sorry make subatantiated logical posts. And dont go on abuse rant if someone has an other opinion.

You don’t refute my content and just buttin a conversation with some inane opinions and advice, I don’t care for such opinions. Tell me what is unsubstantiated in my posts and don’t give opinions which I don’t care for. 

11 hours ago, bharathh said:

Plus would be hard to do it with all the crop burning. Has that stopped yet? Heard the AAP had some super-duper plan to get all the farmers to stop this once they got to power. It's been a couple of years huh? 

Yesterday 8:05 pm AQI for both Chandigarh and Ahmedabad was poor.

Next.

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Not up to ICC standards, plus rotation policy. Go cry a river to ICC. This is ICC’s decision to select venues, BCCI is not organizing the tournament. 

Didn't meet ICC standards: BCCI reveals why Mohali failed to get any Cricket World Cup 2023 match

You are the most accomplished gymnast on this forum. You twist the truth. Did ICC send a committee or BJP gave them some results?

33 minutes ago, Khota said:

Yesterday 8:05 pm AQI for both Chandigarh and Ahmedabad was poor.

Next.

And that makes it ok to allow crop burning because? You live in Delhi right? You are ok that AAP gasbags don't do anything about this? They wanted 2 months to solve all of Punjabs problems. 2 years have gone by

35 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are the most accomplished gymnast on this forum. You twist the truth. Did ICC send a committee or BJP gave them some results?

Where is BJP coming in here? Are they part of BCCI mgmt? BCCI sends a list of venues, ICC approves yes or no. Do you know who is Rajiv Shukla and which party he belongs to? 

12 minutes ago, bharathh said:

And that makes it ok to allow crop burning because? You live in Delhi right? You are ok that AAP gasbags don't do anything about this? They wanted 2 months to solve all of Punjabs problems. 2 years have gone by

You are derailing the topic. The point you raised was Mohali should not get a game because of crop burning. My response was their AQI is better than a lot. The other things we can debate separately.

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Where is BJP coming in here? Are they part of BCCI mgmt? BCCI sends a list of venues, ICC approves yes or no. Do you know who is Rajiv Shukla and which party he belongs to? 

I know a lot and the most important thing I know is Mohali got screwed.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are derailing the topic. The point you raised was Mohali should not get a game because of crop burning. My response was their AQI is better than a lot. The other things we can debate separately.

I think there have already been posts that have clarified the reasons. Yet you continue to flog a dead Khota. 

23 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

So you think Modi in his schedule has time to sit and decide who and how to screw with venue selection and ICC has no say

No. He does not have time for this nonsense. people below him are another story. Modi personally is a nice guy but he needs to reign in some of his followers.