Australia in New Zealand (2024)

Just now, rollingstoned said:

Pitch has eased out. This slogging will only delay the inevitable and can't make up for main batsmen failing badly. 

Phillips goes as I speak pulling to fine leg. 

Josh and Cummins are relentless. That is the problem for NZ.  Can't believe both bowling and batting sucked in NZ for us last time.

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Even Bangladesh beat NZ in NZ. INdia should whitewash NZ in NZ.

They drew the series. Tbf to them they got good pitches unlike what we got in 2020. That Ebadot Hussain won them thr match in Ross Taylor's last test I think. 

NZ is usually good at bossing subcon teams at home, of all Sena countries it is most spin unfriendly if you ask me. 

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Josh and Cummins are relentless. That is the problem for NZ.  Can't believe both bowling and batting sucked in NZ for us last time.

NZ become Aus and we become NZ in seaming conditions against each other

Just now, rollingstoned said:

They drew the series. Tbf to them they got good pitches unlike what we got in 2020. That Ebadot Hussain won them thr match in Ross Taylor's last test I think. 

NZ is usually good at bossing subcon teams at home, of all Sena countries it is most spin unfriendly if you ask me. 

We were actually thrashed. The games were not even close.

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

We were actually thrashed. The games were not even close.

2014 series we could have actually won or at least drawn, had our opportunities. 

Mayank Agarwal and prithvi shaw were openers last time round, predictably that didn't work. Hitman was not even playing tests around that time. 

1 minute ago, rollingstoned said:

2014 series we could have actually won or at least drawn, had our opportunities. 

Mayank Agarwal and prithvi shaw were openers last time round, predictably that didn't work. Hitman was not even playing tests around that time. 

Southee average 13.14  14 wkts

Boult 19.36 11 wkts

Jamieson 16.33 9 wickets

Three top wicket takers of the series

Ishant was the only one that was half decent 

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Southee average 13.14  14 wkts

Boult 19.36 11 wkts

Jamieson 16.33 9 wickets

Three top wicket takers of the series

Ishant was the only one that was half decent 

That was their peak attack compared to this fading one,only saving grace is Henry

Still credit to Aus as India would have faltered here too

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

That was their peak attack compared to this fading one,only saving grace is Henry

If India had batted first with the current line up we would not have crossed 100 against NZ. Forget about 100 partnership for last wicket.

34 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Telling you now. Our boys just dont care for nz tours. You can see it in the intensity itself. 

We just dont care. If we played with intensity like we do vs aussues we would desteoy them. Also time difference. No one seem to care even in india. To watch. 

We will crush them like cockroaches in india as per usual though.

We so lack a swing bowler for nz tour. 

5 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I can still see Henry troubling gill and Hitman a lot if we go there. He bowled well in the Dharamshala wc game too.